mactruck42 is offline New Member

question about test prop

i got 4 bottles of test prop 100mg/ml
    i and runnin ti for 4 wks with eq and winny, my question is will the prop make me break out really bad? i know that no matter what its a possiblikey but, is it one of the more mild tests that i could take so i wouldnt have as abig of a chinage of breaking out? let me know fellas ill gonna take about 1cc every other day, so about 300-400 mg/wk.
    let me know thanks for the help

Test will make your acne worse if you are prone to having bad skin. Prop might potentially seem worse as it is a short acting ester that enters the system very quickly. That being said, gains should stay and acne goes away.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    acne i think is genetics.its not gonna matter what test u take.test is test. and i would run the test for longer than 4 weeks.need test throughout the cycle..

mactruck42 is offline New Member
    my bad fellas im not runnin it for 4 wks im runnin it for 12, brain fart
    this is how im gonna do it
    wk 1-10 eq 300/wk
    wk 1-12 test prop 300-400/wk
    wk 7-12 winny tabs 50mg/day

tryin not to have alot of water retention, and want to gain quality solid muscle, and keep the acne to a min.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    I'd up the prop till week 13 and move the winny weeks 8-13!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, Prop can cause people to break out. But, no one can definitively tell you whether or not you will break out while using testosterone propionate because steroids affect everyone differently. There are a ton of threads on acne and propionate . If you search using the phrase, "propionate acne" or "prop acne," then you'll find a lot of information.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    I have bad skin but had no breakout during prop but horrible acne on pct and I washed my face 3-4times a day and benzozylgel and it is in control now.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    The advantage of prop is that at least if bad side effects occur i.e. acne then at least you know that it will become inactive much quicker than enanthate etc if you decide to stop using it

Thread Information