BrownBomber is offline Member

Clomid YearRound?

I know I saw a thread like this in the past but cant seem to find it using the search key. So Ill ask it again..

Would there be any benefit taking 50mgs (or whatever dosage) of Clomid everyday? Would it give a slight boost in Natural Test as Tribulus does?

Thanks
    BB

If you mean using it off cycle, it may help test levels. If you mean during a cycle, then it's futile.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    I know I saw a thread like this in the past but cant seem to find it using the search key. So Ill ask it again..

Would there be any benefit taking 50mgs (or whatever dosage) of Clomid everyday? Would it give a slight boost in Natural Test as Tribulus does?

Thanks
    BB
    I know the Thread you're talking about.
    The part you are remembering about the year of Clomid, was from a thread that said that clomid should only be ran for x amount of days, but that comes from it's packaging that's states something to that nature, because it was originally supposed to promote ovulation in women, and we don't want women ovulated for a Month now do we?
    The thread had posted a study that had MEN on Clomid for up to a year with no significant side effects.
    TSW

Some people get retinal problems, and hence blurred vision, with prolonged or high dose use of clomid.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ive also heard if u take clomid during cycle it acts like a anti e's(not sure though)...hmm,,,

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    ive also heard if u take clomid during cycle it acts like a anti e's(not sure though)...hmm,,,
    Clomiphene is a SERM, just like nolva, except it's weaker, and it is preferential to different tissue types. Don't rely on clomid to prevent gyno.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    Clomid is the oldest anti-E, although if you are doing more then 500 mg a week of test then you should consider something stronger with less vision side effects. I heard from an eye doctor that clomid causes more cholesterole to travel into the eye jelly and this sometimes causes distorted vision and can take some time for the blurry cholesterol in the eye to diminish, so one way to help diminish clomid blurry vision is to better manage your cholesterol while on cycle. Essentially the higher the test, the higher the cholesterol, however good cardio that produces 130 or higher heart rate can diminish a lot of the triglicerides and bad cholesterol.

The primary damage to your good health that AS will do to you is the sky high triglicerides and bad cholesterol profile. I talked candidly with my doctor and told him I am going to do another steroid cycle - he put me on lipitor until after I finish PCT, mostly because my triglicerides went completely thru the roof during my last cycle.

Thread Information