Thread: pink Dbol?

INmemoryJBC8102 is offline New Member

pink Dbol?

will pink Dbol come up on urine test?

i get one once a month...its the one where you piss in a cup and they dip this stick with 4 prongs on it...they the colors go up.

also...what are the gains with Dbol?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of test is it? for company? or probation? if its any like that u dont have anything to worry about,unless there directly testing for aas (say u got in trouble with the law for juice) or under investigation,etc...

INmemoryJBC8102 is offline New Member
    probation...DUI is what i got...i don't wanna get caught for this..but i'd like to take it!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ill have to say no. my buddy was and still is on probation for get this,"posession of a controlled subs-alot of painpills),and he has done 2 cycles..thats why i ask if its was cause u were busted with juice?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    No it SHOULDNT come up. I dont want to be the reason why you get screwed, but my buddy is on probation and has not tested positive for steroids . I am taking the pink dbols now, along with sustanon . Just to give you an idea Ive gained about 2-3 lbs per week for the first 10 weeks.

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    You should know this already, but hopefully you're not just going to use dboll!! Add some test with it, you'll hear this over and over again.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You should be fine.....only worry if your urine comes out pink!!!! But dbol alone isnt going to give you any lasting gains. Dbol at 25-35mgs a day will bring on good strength and water weight, but it becomes ineffective after 4-5 weeks, and w/o test your body wont support the gains and it will all go away just as fast. Dbol as kickstart in the beginning of a cycle or as a bridge between thats it.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    no the only way it will come up is if they do a steroid test which costs lots of money

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    You will be fine with a piss test bro! Only way steriods come up in a drug test is if they are testing for aas. Not alot of people test for that because its expensive and not worth it. However if you have gotten busted before for juice, and on probation for it, im sure if you were taking drug tests they would be looking for it.

PS i got a dui and i never had to take a drug test!?! Ive been in trouble with the law lots of times and i never got tested for my DUI. Is there something else you got in trouble for?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    You will be fine with a piss test bro! Only way steriods come up in a drug test is if they are testing for aas. Not alot of people test for that because its expensive and not worth it. However if you have gotten busted before for juice, and on probation for it, im sure if you were taking drug tests they would be looking for it.

PS i got a dui and i never had to take a drug test!?! Ive been in trouble with the law lots of times and i never got tested for my DUI. Is there something else you got in trouble for?
    i got a dui last year (unfortunately) and i never got drug tested either. hmmmm, something else must have happened!

Thread Information