LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

What happens if you donate blood while on juice?

Just another weird thought I had today..

Would the recipient receive your jacked blood?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    bump??

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    bizump

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I need all the juice in my body when I am on a cycle. I definately wouldn't donate my roid blood to anyone. I do wonder if the person who recieved it would get a test boost though? I'd be interested to find out.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    the recpiant would get blood higher in concentration then normal blood...... and your own blood levels of test would drop ..
    I can possibly understand the first half of your comment,but I can't see how your test levels would drop though.Your blood concentrations would remain the same,but with slightly less blood in your system.If you pour out 1/4 bottle of whiskey,it's still the same proff.This is only my thought on this,I could very well be wrong!

barbarian is offline Banned
    that sounds about right da bull and it does make seince to me i dont think it would hurt

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I can possibly understand the first half of your comment,but I can't see how your test levels would drop though.Your blood concentrations would remain the same,but with slightly less blood in your system.If you pour out 1/4 bottle of whiskey,it's still the same proff.This is only my thought on this,I could very well be wrong!
    Yea but lets say there was 10mg of test in your blood u donated... your going to have 10mg less? correct?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man you guys are all off... plain and simple.. you die..... no but on a more serious note i don;t htink it will affect you because like da bull said it's all gonna still be the same concentration you'll just have x amount less blood... i think when your body reproduces that blood however the concentration may be less due to increased blood but the same amount of juice... this shouldn;t pose a problem thoguh since most shoot at least E4D it shouldn;t hurt you all that much...

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good in theory, but after you pour part of that whiskey out.. and top it up with water!! IE your body replaces the blood you donated, it does not have higher levels of test, so it would delute your remaining blood?? Just a thought.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

If I were to donate my blood...

First, they would owe me some serious money....
    Second, the person that gets it will be feeling pretty **** good after recieving....
    Third, I hope tha person can handle the pump they will get from it

barbarian is offline Banned
    as long as they dont give it to a woman there wont be any probs, and if they did in about a week they would be ready for the circus freak show

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good in theory, but after you pour part of that whiskey out.. and top it up with water!! IE your body replaces the blood you donated, it does not have higher levels of test, so it would delute your remaining blood?? Just a thought.
    ~kevin
    That would be my assumption too

illflex is offline New Member
    Actually, your not allowed to donate blood if you ever intramascularly injected steroids . I remember going to donate blood one time, and it was like question 33 or something. I answered yes, and they said I can never be a donor because of that. Same thing with a juicin buddy of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    Would the recipient receive your jacked blood?
    No, because all donations are tested for any viruses, pathogens, or any other microorganism capable of causing disease.

That's why I was wondering...I wonder if the blood banks (ie: The Red Cross) regulate the amount of testosterone found in blood before sending it back to hospital for use..

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    No, because all donations are tested for any viruses, pathogens, or any other microorganism capable of causing disease.
    But where does testosterone fall in the above? ie: not a virus, pathogen ?

Do they test for elevated test?

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illflex
    Actually, your not allowed to donate blood if you ever intramascularly injected steroids. I remember going to donate blood one time, and it was like question 33 or something. I answered yes, and they said I can never be a donor because of that. Same thing with a juicin buddy of mine.
    Yep, it would be scanned anyways even if you lied.
    In this day and age any abnormality in blood is rejected.

Probably be shipped to Canada for use like they did with the prison donors from Texas infected with hep C.....lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    But where does testosterone fall in the above? ie: not a virus, pathogen ?

Do they test for elevated test?
    Its not really a virus or a pathgen, but steroids have been know to accelerate some forms of disease. Cancer for one.

longhornDr is offline Member
    The amount of androgens in a unit of blood is insignificant....normal values are 300-1000 *nanograms*/100mL.

This would have no effect on the donor or the recepient....hormones are not regularly screened for.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    there you have it

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    The amount of androgens in a unit of blood is insignificant....normal values are 300-1000 *nanograms*/100mL.

This would have no effect on the donor or the recepient....hormones are not regularly screened for.
    Right on Doc...glad you chimed in!!

Gear101 is offline Member
    bro.. don't give blood while on.. not a good thing... doctor won't know.. and could hurt the person getting the blood..

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    yessssssssssssssss but!! when you give blood say 1 litre (example) your body replaces it with 1 litre very quickly.. the new blood will not have the elavated test levels of the other blood in your body
    Like I said in the last line of my post,I could be very wrong.But seeing Doc's post,it seems to be so insignificant,it really would have any major impact on your blood levels.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illflex
    Actually, your not allowed to donate blood if you ever intramascularly injected steroids. I remember going to donate blood one time, and it was like question 33 or something. I answered yes, and they said I can never be a donor because of that. Same thing with a juicin buddy of mine.

that is correct. I know 99% bros are super careful and obviously don't share needles, but you're not supposed to donate if you have shot stuff in your body, or gotten a tattoo within the last year.

Thread Information