m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Just got back from the Doc

In order to make sure I have an idea of my natural levels (baseline), I postponed the start of my cycle until I had visited the doc. I had my total/free testosterone taken, my cholesterol, and TSH tests done. I'm about to start my cycle which will look like this...

Test enan 750 wk 1&2 and 500 wk 3-13
    EQ 600mg wk 1&2 and 400 wk 3-12
    T3 5/55/40 wk 6-13 (thanks Mallet!)
    Var 40mg/day wk 10-15
    L-dex .25mg wk 1-15 and .5mg wk 15-18
    Nolva 10mg wk 1-15 and 20mg wk 15-18
    PCT

Comments? I start in 5 minutes.

Last edited by rampage76; 04-05-2004 at 03:19 PM.

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    NICE CYCLE BRO! I GOT TO SAY IAM JEALOUS I LIKE THE VAR IN THERE WEEK 10-15 KEEP US UPDATED ON HOW THINGS ARE GOING!!

razor67 is offline Banned
    well, get to it...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Your t3 ratio's are off slightly...5/55/45...i don't think that equals 100???

Other than that...looks good!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    nice looking cycle you got there fella... hope you're ready to buy some bigger shirts soon!!!

keep us posted...

~R

Well, well, well... if it isn't my brother from another mother.... WHAT UP BROTHER!! I just did my first shot! I put it through a 25, which I have learned is optimal since I get scar tissue with 23... BUT that shot took forever! I tried to warm up the good stuff in a hot glass of water, but I don't think the juice was warm. Next time I'm going to boil water or something to make sure it is warm!!! Ripp, you gotta see my workout routine. I got really board one week and started working on a whole new routine to shock my body for this cycle. Bro, I anticipate great results!!

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    nice looking cycle you got there fella... hope you're ready to buy some bigger shirts soon!!!

keep us posted...

~R

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Your t3 ratio's are off slightly...5/55/45...i don't think that equals 100???

Other than that...looks good!

I forgot to mention that I started taking forskohlii from solaray about a week ago. it is 385 mg @ 1% which is more than most brands. I think it is helping out since my body temp is slightly higher. I asked the doc to check my thyroid regardless, just so I have a number to keep in mind.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Looks similar to the one I will start soon less the hgh and slin!!!! Good luck!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    enjoy it Bro

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    I forgot to mention that I started taking forskohlii from solaray about a week ago. it is 385 mg @ 1% which is more than most brands. I think it is helping out since my body temp is slightly higher. I asked the doc to check my thyroid regardless, just so I have a number to keep in mind.
    Coleus forskolii works wonders for sure...it's #1 on my list. recommended dosage is 10mg which is 250mgs @ 4% or 100mgs @ 10%...yours is a little underdosed, I would up it to 2 caps twice daily!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Very nice bro.....nice looking cycle....b est of luck bro!

Thanks Mallett, I'll raise the dose and see what happens. Although, now that I am on cycle, my body temp will be higher.

Butch, what's up brother! Thank you. We should hangout one weekend, go hit up a club or a bar PM me if your down.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    Well, well, well... if it isn't my brother from another mother.... WHAT UP BROTHER!! I just did my first shot! I put it through a 25, which I have learned is optimal since I get scar tissue with 23... BUT that shot took forever! I tried to warm up the good stuff in a hot glass of water, but I don't think the juice was warm. Next time I'm going to boil water or something to make sure it is warm!!! Ripp, you gotta see my workout routine. I got really board one week and started working on a whole new routine to shock my body for this cycle. Bro, I anticipate great results!!

Thats awesome bro... you should post your routine, maybe I could steal some ideas from you.

yeah, I switched from 22ga to 25ga... ah man, my as$ was VERY happy about that! but it does take longer to push, I hold mine under hot water for a few minutes,,, really helps a lot.
    good luck with it... you're gonna get HUGE bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Thats awesome bro... you should post your routine, maybe I could steal some ideas from you.

yeah, I switched from 22ga to 25ga... ah man, my as$ was VERY happy about that! but it does take longer to push, I hold mine under hot water for a few minutes,,, really helps a lot.
    good luck with it... you're gonna get HUGE bro!!

I'll send you a PM with the info in it. I really want to test it out and see how it effects my body first before posting it publicly. I have been studying and researching muscle development for many years now and this is the first comprehensive plan I have made. Usually it'll be more simple, like what muscle group to work.

Next time I make it to htown brother, you gotta hangout!!! Either that, or find your way out to so cal!

Thread Information