Dieselpower is offline Member

Talking Dieselpower T3 diary

I started up again this Moday. I am going to do my Mallet t3 cycle and I have added clen tabs and winni tabs. People have notice a change in my body so far. I am not going to weight myself until the very last week of my cycle. my beginning weight was 304lbs. my diet is the same.

I am going to run the winni tabs 50mg ED and run my Clen tabs like 25mg,50mg,100mg,150mg,150mg,?, ? or until I cant stand it no more. and off for 7 days like the t3 tabs

Im runnin my T3s like this (Mallet T3 cycle)

day1-5 200mcg
    day6 100mcg
    day7 50mcg

plus I am taking fina/prop.
    I am very happy with the results so far.
    I'll keep everyone updated.

DP

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear your happy with your progress!!!...it's nice when Other people take notice as well! How did your visit with the doc go?

its great when other people take notice. my doc appt is not till April 30

DP

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    keep us posted DP. hopefully you'll have some before and after stats for us when you're done.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep up the good work!!!

Talking

Thanks guys for all u help and support. fat guys hate cardio but waking up in the morning and running keeps me feeling good. plus I have a pic of me showing how out of shape I am. thanks for help.

DP

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    curious guys.. specially Mallet, do you suggest cycling T3's this way for everyone? or is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off acceptable?

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    cool man, Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    curious guys.. specially Mallet, do you suggest cycling T3's this way for everyone? or is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off acceptable?
    My recommendation is 7 days on followed by 5 days off...with constant monitoring of your resting temp! Incorporating Coleus forskolii on the off days atleast for aiding in thyroid recovery, and of course proper pct's. If people choose to do longer cycles that's their choice, but it's been my experience that after the second week of taking t3 straight your resting temp will drop considerably...which is now inhibiting your fat loss instead of stimulating! But I doubt i will ever persuade everyone to change their way of thinking when it comes to t3 because they don't monitor their temp, so how could they know if long t3 cycles are better and safer?

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    thanks Mallet, we have been monitoring her temp in the mornings, last day on was up at 99, so now she is off for 5 days. Her temp started out at 98.1 and slowly worked its way up. She is taking 150mcg X5 then 100X 1 day and 50 X1 day

good infor mallet, I never though of asking how long I should be on T3s. good question

DP

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    thanks Mallet, we have been monitoring her temp in the mornings, last day on was up at 99, so now she is off for 5 days. Her temp started out at 98.1 and slowly worked its way up. She is taking 150mcg X5 then 100X 1 day and 50 X1 day
    She started with a good temp to begin with...98.1 is a good sign of a healthy metabolic code. Keep taking her temp on the off day to see how much it drops. 99.0 is a pretty high resting temp, but if she's not feeling or experiencing any catabolism then there's no need to lower it...My GF is taking 140mcg a day at 7/5 split and her resting temp is 98.6 while on and 98.2 on the off days, she's also taking Coleus forskolii and T-100X...she just started nolva at 20mg a day last week.

Thread Information