biggregg is offline New Member

Question Going to Mass...

After a bad spill from my motorcycle, I've decided to get back in the game. I've been working out for about 6 months and making some progress. I'm not some newbie who wants to know what winnies are; I just want some helpful input. No offense to newcomers because this site has alot of great info.

My stats are 5'9, 190 lbs., 14% bf. I'm 29 years old and have done around 6 cycles in the past. Right now, I'm a much smaller guy than bf the accident. I'm at least 25 lbs. less. So, I'm looking for a good mass cycle.
    I have 2 btls. of Test Cyp, 2 btls. of EQ, Test-400 and Reforvit-B. For pct, I have plenty of Clomid, Nolvas, and Clen .

Diet will be strong at around 5,000 cals, 400 gr. protein, 500 gr. Carbs, and lots of essential fatty acid.

Training will be of high volume and more frequent workouts.

My thoughts on this cycle is to take 200 mg. Cyp and 100 mgs. EQ e-3-d. I may also add in a gelcap( I have to get some gelcaps), of Reforvit-B e-d. I'm going to run Nolvas in after week 4 and use Clomids appropriately pct. I plan on doing an 8 weeker. I may or may not use the T-400 this cycle. What do you bros think?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    8 weeks is not long enough for cyp and EQ. 13 weeks for the test and 12 weeks for the EQ would be optimal and you will see the most resluts this way.

Thanks for the reply Consistency. I was wondering whether or not I should go longer. I have a big vacation to go to in August and I'm trying to end the pct bf the vacation. I'm just trying to plan ahead. I see that you're taking Nolva ed thoughout cycle. Does this cut back on gains? I've read that it's important to have some estrogen while "on".

Quote Originally Posted by biggregg
    Thanks for the reply Consistency. I was wondering whether or not I should go longer. I have a big vacation to go to in August and I'm trying to end the pct bf the vacation. I'm just trying to plan ahead. I see that you're taking Nolva ed thoughout cycle. Does this cut back on gains? I've read that it's important to have some estrogen while "on".
    Nolva is estrogenic in all the right places and "antiestrogenic" in all the important places. Nolva won't hinder gains.

Thanks Einstein. I wasn't sure of that. I have a question about my cycle. Is taking 1 cc (200 mgs.) of Cyp every third day too frequent considering its longer half-life?? Or should I up the anti by taking more cyp and injecting less frequently? In the past, I couldn't care less about injection frequency and half life of AAS. Now, I'm reading alot about the importance of keeping t-levels stable in the blood. What's the best way to go about this?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i think as long as your getting 4-500mg of cyp every week, your levels should stay constant.im currently running cyp @ 500mg a wk,do injects every mond and thurs.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    every 3rd day would be fine on the cyp. however you want to do it. the cycle consistency laid out is solid, you'll prbably have to get some more test and EQ.
    cyp 250mg every 3.5 days weeks 1-13
    EQ 200 mg every 3.5 days weeks 1-12
    10 mg nolva+.25L-dex/day week 1-15
    clomid 300/1 100/10 50/10 + 20mg nolva weeks 16-19
    if you want to add your d-bol I'd say at least 40 mg/d weeks 1-4. 40 mg of the reforvit bc I think it is usually underdosed (someone corect me if I'm wrong)

Thanx for the input guys. K-dog, I see that your 1st cycle was started a few weeks ago. How's it going? What's your training and diet like?

If all out mass is what you want, I'd switch the EQ for Deca this time around, or at least use both.
    And after a bad spill, (I know a thing or two about this one) the Deca Water will sooth aching joints/injuries..JMO.
    TSW

Thread Information