LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

Clen & HEADACHES

Headaches can easily be avoided with Tylenol Extra Strength is what the handbook says.... Tylenol dosnt fight the effects of the clen it only get rid of the headache??? Meaning by taking the tylenol does it slow down the clen from working??? Cause I'v been dealing with these NASTY F-ING HEADACHES But today it fvcked me up big time with my chest workout which really sucked. So whats the deal? Im on day 8 at 100mcg.
    All and all this has been the only side thats been going on other then those lil jitters on day 2&3.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know if tylenol will interfere w yur clen ,i dont see why it would,but those r common sides u get from clen, bad headaches and the shakes....once yur body gets use to it,it wont be as bad.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Tylenol will be fine. I take aspirin. Clen is a nerve stimulant and aspirins etc...affect the thinning of the blood to ease tension in muscles including your head. Neither have an affect on each other. I used to take aspirins,ephedra,caffeine 3 times a day along with clen every morning pre-contest.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    F*ck yeah bro - those headaches are nasty..... im on day 10/100mcg..... im hoping i'll get used to it sometime soon.....

<--- can't swallow pills lmao so tylenol wont help me much *srugs*

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    You can get adult liquid acetaminophen some places.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I'm on 100mcg a day and the headaches get pretty nasty. I split the Clen into two doses and with each dose I use 400mg of Ibuprofen (advil). This seems to do the trick for me.

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Tylenol will be fine. I take aspirin. Clen is a nerve stimulant and aspirins etc...affect the thinning of the blood to ease tension in muscles including your head. Neither have an affect on each other. I used to take aspirins,ephedra,caffeine 3 times a day along with clen every morning pre-contest.
    Cool I gotta go and take some advil right now then, cause im f-ing hurting right now

Thread Information