peaker is offline Senior Member

l-dex instead of fem, switch over doses.

i am starting to dislike femara, i am running it 1.25mg EOD along with 500mg sust, switching over to t400 because i am all out.
    i want to switch over to l-dex and add nolva with it.
    i know femara is much stronger than dex but since i am prone i am up in the air whether i should run it .25 or .5mg ED along with 20mg nolva.

i feel very lerthargic all the time and my sex drive is down, i am pretty sure femara is the culprit since it might be overkill on only 500mg test even though i am prone.

what do you guys think start at .25 + the nolva or .5mg since i am prone, i have had no experience with dex in the past just femara so i dont know how dex will effect my estro levels compared to fem.

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    i am starting to dislike femara, i am running it 1.25mg EOD along with 500mg sust, switching over to t400 because i am all out.
    i want to switch over to l-dex and add nolva with it.
    i know femara is much stronger than dex but since i am prone i am up in the air whether i should run it .25 or .5mg ED along with 20mg nolva.

i feel very lerthargic all the time and my sex drive is down, i am pretty sure femara is the culprit since it might be overkill on only 500mg test even though i am prone.

what do you guys think start at .25 + the nolva or .5mg since i am prone, i have had no experience with dex in the past just femara so i dont know how dex will effect my estro levels compared to fem.
    Ldex at .25mg/day and then vary the nolva as needed. 20mg/day should be plenty.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Ldex at .25mg/day and 20mg/day should be plenty.
    Agreed.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    .25mg enough even though i am prone, i dont want any water weight because the fem is doing a great job at keep it off. but i want my sex drive back so dex is the go!

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    .25mg enough even though i am prone, i dont want any water weight because the fem is doing a great job at keep it off. but i want my sex drive back so dex is the go!
    Unless you have a very high bf%, 0.25mg/day of Ldex and between 10-20mg/day of nolva should be all you need.

Thread Information