HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Mixing HCG and Oil??

Hey Bros,

I was just wondering if you could mix hcg and oil in the same syringe, I would like to mix 100mg tren and 5000ius hcg, just wondering if this is okay,

Thanks for the help

Dave

razor67 is offline Banned
    yep...

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Thanks bro

toolman is offline Banned
    No way Hollywood. You should be shooting the hcg sub Q and the oil IM. Also, I would not mix oil with water as they require different pressures to get through the needle. You can be pushing hard to get the oil through and when it hits the water you will be injecting way to quickly.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it can be shot IM, and it can be mixed like razor said.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Presentation and Administration of HCG
    Synthetic HCG is often known as Pregnyl (generic name) and is available in 2500iu and 5000iu (not ideal for the above doses!). Administration of the compound is either by intra-muscular or subcutaneous injection. It comes as a powder which needs to be mixed with the sterile water. The powder is temperature-sensitive prior to mixing and should not be exposed to direct heat. After mixing, it should be kept refrigerated and used within a few weeks - though there are sterility issues which need to be considered after mixing.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/clomid-hcg.asp

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I disagree....HCG can be shot IM or sub Q........and it isn't a problem to mix.
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    No way Hollywood. You should be shooting the hcg sub Q and the oil IM. Also, I would not mix oil with water as they require different pressures to get through the needle. You can be pushing hard to get the oil through and when it hits the water you will be injecting way to quickly.

toolman is offline Banned
    Yes I know it can be shot im and sub Q. I used to shoot it im until a bunch of guys on here talked me out of it. Now having done it sub Q, it is much easier and works just as well. Also, although alot of you inject with oil and water in the same syringe, I still do not think it is a good practice. So we can agree to disagree.

Thread Information