Thread: iron

cannon808 is offline New Member

iron

when im on my first cycle using gear, how long should i stay in the gym working out

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dont know that question then you are not ready for gear in my opinion. You must master training, dieting, and max out all natural genetic potential before resorting to anabolic enhancements such as steroids .

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LMR has a solid point............but I like to keep my work outs to 45 mins to 1 hr.

i guess i should have elaborated more. should i use the gears potentional or my max capability. (for first timer)

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Your stamina and strength will increase along with the use of steroids . When the steroids kick in you will feel it in the gym. Use your body as the signal and train to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon808
    i guess i should have elaborated more. should i use the gears potentional or my max capability. (for first timer)

thanx

go4gold is offline Member
    When i was competeing in weightlifting in the past, i lived in the gym, but didn't improved in my weight and strength for the longest time(like 2 years). but that didn't bother me until i went to my first national competition, i didn't like the fact that 15 year old kids were kicking my ass, then the roids were on for me. i definitly reach my genetic potential. with that barrier finally reached, is when i i decided to try steroid . i never thought i would ever have too and thought i never would, but wow, when i did, it was definitly nice to start gaining again and more so then i thought i ever would. I definitly put my time into the gym before i did and you should to also.
    Last edited by go4gold; 04-05-2004 at 08:49 PM.

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    its difficult for alot of bros to maintain any motivation going natty. Me personally I couldn't go more than 3 months at a time without saying F_this! For competition type purposes...sure you want to max your potential natty. But, and I know this will not be popular here, i needed the juice to get through a motivation barrier.

Thread Information