decaboy is offline Junior Member

deca only cycles bad?

im currently on a deca test and d-bol cycle but i hear a lot of guys talk about "Oh not another deca only cycle again" and talk about how theyre a bad idea. and i also have some buddies that have made good qualitative gains off of just deca. why are deca only cycles considered bad or are they. i figure if ur gonna do a.s. then why not go all the way but i was jus wondering

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll get gains off of deca alone, I did it a while ago and put on 15 pounds in 7 weeks at 300mg a week. Its bad for your sex life.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    i figure if ur gonna do a.s. then why not go all the way but i was jus wondering

If your gonna go all the way,then why no test in the cycle?

Swellin Guest
    Your body produces test. Deca is not test. When you put deca in your body...it stops producing test. Since test is the undisputed king of steroids ...why would you want to replace it with something inferior? Why not just increase the level of test?
    Deca sux...I hate it...and I love it. I only like it for what it did to my joints...I hate it for what it did to my body and my dick.

I realize this was a rather cryptic response, but I felt it answered the question succinctly.

dangit is offline Member
    I did two deca only cycles when I first started gear. They were very tiny cycles mind you and I made some real impressive gains... people thought I was on some real hardcore stuff. Mind you that my diet was already in check and I'd been working out for like 8 years already.

If you're going to do under 400mg a week, then it's not too bad and it doesn't mess up my sex drive. But that's me and it might affect someone else very differently.

My brother won't ever touch the stuff again after last year. He was taking test too and the deca still messed with his goods

Swellin Guest
    300mg of deca with 400mg of test...cooked my bacon. Another 100mg of test and everything was good to go.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Every one is different, my one buddy does deca only cycles and hes fine my other buddy tried it out and said it was a nightmare so everyone is going to react differently like the guys said above.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i took a deca only cycle 200mg's a week for 10 weeks... no pct..... never again. I don't even wanna touch deca again...... it was so **** hard to get it up for a chick - not to get all graphic and shat..... but the only time it went up was in her mouth.... then soon as it was out..... right back down. Can't make it in the whisker biscuit unless it's hard....

I MAY consider doing 400mg's with a test cycle over the winter...... but im not too sure about it..... i don't wanna go another 8 months or so with a soft d*ck.....

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    don't know bout ya'll but i must have some **** good natural test levels. i took 300 mg's a week for 10 weeks.... gained 15 pounds and still able to beat it up!

Thread Information