DoubleL is offline Junior Member

Feds and overseas

I know this might be a stupid question, but would they bother sendin' feds to bust me if I had 200 tabs of dbol and some nolva and clomid caught in customs?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I seriously doubt it.

Actually, it's not a concern at all yet. I just get nervous i guess. The first package got through just fine.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a clean house for awhile though.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    where you from?

Midwest US

Wut's the least amount of juice anyone has heard of someone gettin' busted by the feds because it got caught in the mail? Just curious.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Man i'm in the same boat your in right now. I had a shipment seized bout 4 days ago. i figure if they really wanted to bust your ass then they would've probably done a controlled delivery, buts thats just my opinion

Wut's the odds of them doin' a controlled delivery on 200 tabs of dbol and PCT ****? I doubt it's very hi as indicated above.

i think you re worried over nothing...just go with the flow.

unless you re sending 10k worth of dbol i think its a waste of time for the feds.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I've had a few deliveries seized, be glad yours came through. Stick to domestic.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It is possible to get a controlled delivery. Like dee said, keep a clean house. Check out Rick Collin's book "Legal Muscle". He mentions someone getting a controlled delivery for like 5 Sust amps.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say more than likely not, unless theyve been investigating your house for a while......

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Yepper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    It is possible to get a controlled delivery. Like dee said, keep a clean house. Check out Rick Collin's book "Legal Muscle". He mentions someone getting a controlled delivery for like 5 Sust amps.
    Yes but I believe that person had a small pot charge. If you have a clean recored then you are ok. However, I think like the rest you are buggin out. CHILL!!! Give it at least 10-12 business days.

omen78 is offline Member
    I would'nt sweat it... but like they said would'nt hurt to clean house.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned

speaking if the Feds

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleL
    I know this might be a stupid question, but would they bother sendin' feds to bust me if I had 200 tabs of dbol and some nolva and clomid caught in customs?
    I wonder if they read these boards ? I cant help but imagine some poor entry level DEA rookie whos job it is to make up some fake name like DEABoy (well something less obvious) - join some borads and just see what he can find out and maybe get lucky cause people get careless and stoopid and say things that give clues that can be followed etc.

The though that "Da Bull" is actually SAMMY THE BULL working for the feds to make up for his drug bust while under WPP is funny and chilling.
    I dont think Sammy would have DaBull's sense of humor though.

panabolic is offline Associate Member

put it in perspective

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    think of how much it would cost to do a controlled delivery.........then think the cost of 200dbols............they dont come anywhere near eachother. your fine
    Excellent point whitey, think of the Feds as a business just like anyone else, they have limited $$ and resources and it all comes down to risk/reward. Do you think they (feds) are going to put resources into a personal amount of AAS (which a few of them probably do themselves) and take time/manpower away from someone who was getting packs containing crack/coke/xtasy...whatever?? I don't think so. Also I seen that other post about Rick Collins saying there was a controlled delvery for 5 sust amps!
    Put it in perspective, if the guy was busted previously for pot possession the heat probably just wanted to get inside to seek out the pot and could give a **** about the 5 sust amps! think about it. Also about Rick, not saying he is a bad guy or anything but he does have books to sell you know.

Ragnarok is offline New Member
    I don't think you have anything to worry about either. 200 tabs isn't THAT much. Bump on Rick Collin's book "Legal Muscle".

I have also seen that the idiots that prosecute these cases don't go by what you and I would consider personal use. I don't think it's unreasonable that you might order 1000 winny tabs, but the DEA doesn't look at it that way. They look at that huge amount, having no idea how many you're gonna take a day, and try to stick you with intent to distribute.

The feds are really after the big dealers, and as long as you don't have a prior conviction for drug use/distribution, I wouldn't sweat it.

Oh, one more thing. I don't have any direct proof of this, but my theory about the DEA browsing the boards, flagging addresses, etc. They use interns. Free, or practically free labor. What a crap job. And yes I do think that they read these boards.

I was on another board, and some guy was claiming to be a reporter for a newspaper in Indiana, "The Journal", and he was writing an "unbiased" article on athletes and steroid use , and wanted to talk to some real steroid users for his "article". That was his first post.

I think someone told him off, 'cause he disappeared pretty quick, too.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 04-06-2004 at 12:00 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My friend got popped for 3000 dbols, but i'd seriously doubt they'd waste their time on 200. 2000 yeah they might come see you.

what if you ordering ancillaries...nolva, clomid, proviron , adex, clen , hcg .

I was planning on testing this theory by sending for some hcg and clen.

anything i should know?

Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    what if you ordering ancillaries...nolva, clomid, proviron , adex, clen , hcg .

I was planning on testing this theory by sending for some hcg and clen.

anything i should know?
    Hey bro, my experience with the Great White North is that it is a bit easier to get stuff thru. hehe I like your signature about Quebec woman, I agree they are the closest,hottest women to Eurobabes without going to Europe!

being on test in quebec has many benefits

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    My friend got popped for 3000 dbols, but i'd seriously doubt they'd waste their time on 200. 2000 yeah they might come see you.
    Thats the thing about the feds... they generally dont prosecute anything less then a felony. The states on the other hand will give you a jail cell for just having a joint or 5 dbols but the feds are after big fish.

On the other hand, with the president directing a crack down on steroids , dont put much last law enforcement these days. The probably have lowered their standards and 200 dbols... they might suggest 1 dbol a day is standard dose so this is much past the 60 day personal use level and might try to say you have numbers good enough to be called a trafficker.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Thats the thing about the feds... they generally dont prosecute anything less then a felony. The states on the other hand will give you a jail cell for just having a joint or 5 dbols but the feds are after big fish.

On the other hand, with the president directing a crack down on steroids, dont put much last law enforcement these days. The probably have lowered their standards and 200 dbols... they might suggest 1 dbol a day is standard dose so this is much past the 60 day personal use level and might try to say you have numbers good enough to be called a trafficker.
    Whoa! Somebody needs to do a priority check! The American government need to the lighten the fck up! What is the problem? I think that Bush is very worried come re-election time because of the mess in Iraq that is not finished not to mention the Billions of $$$ it's costing. I think this crackdown on AAS is a total, laughable, desperate attempt to grab some votes. Just another way to sock it to the workin man! What a joke!

Thread Information