dirtybrit55 is offline Member

Basketball player needs help from the BIG guys!

Hi guys, I'm not a body builder as such in that my goal is not out and out size, instead I am looking for lean gains of 5lbs+ a cycle (easy to maintain) so that I can still play college ball. I have been lifting 2/3 years and am now 6'3 190lbs at 9%BF. I started in 2001 at 6'3 and 160lbs. However I am now looking to pull away from the rest of the players (by beginning to juice) with a cycle of Winny inj. only for 4 weeks. Now I know that most of you don't like just winny cycles but test, deca and the like are just not practical for continuing to work on speed and agility. I have heard that I can get 4lbs from this 4 week cycle so I was wondering what I can expect? Also, this is my first cycle and while I know I 've done as much research as possible, more info can only help!

Thanks for the response to this my first ever post

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro with out test you have no cycle period. and you must not have done too much research if you want to do a winny only cycle,hell you might as well take d-bol for a bit.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    Im just curious if you've tried uping your calorie intake with some hard wieght training, four pounds isn't really worth doing a four week cycle. What about drug testing at your level of play?

thanks for quick response -

i know a lot of ppl in the AAS world, I know my friends get 14lbs in 2 weeks off dbol tabs but it is water and will be hard to maintain. As I said I am a basketball player and hence there will be alot of sprinting etc. In a more perfect world I would do some harder stuff but this is the best I could justify.
    Have you any experience with winny?

bro i was just kidding about the d-bol.

4lbs of muscle in weeks with no water etc I feel is great because in bulking phases with creatine etc and 4ooo cals a day and 300 grams of protein i gained like 12lbs total after water went away in 3 months. I m just an average gainer

gotcha

oh and i can get around that with winnys average detection time

someday is offline Member
    why not check into methyl 1 test its suppost to put on that kind of size easy in the timeframe your looking at and is legal and would probably cost all of twenty bucks. Also winnie is really hard on the joints and many people quit because its hard for them to walk and lift let-alone run.

Somethings you might wanna check into............................

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    From reading your intial thread I gathered that you think taking test will make you big and bulky, thus losing speed and you won't be the same player. That is a misconception, as long as you continue working on speed and agility and don't consume too many calories, you won't become big and bulky. Your calories will determine the amount of size you gain. LilVito is right 4 weeks of winny is crap and waste of everthing. I'd run some Prop if you can stand the frequent injections, since it will clear your system quickly.

you make a good point, wouldnt using test in this way still require pct? I was hoping that 4 weeks of winny would not

thanks someday, i ll look into

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    You would need to run PCT with both. PCT will help keep gains and return normal test production.

and if you cant eat alot to get your calorie intake up, just try some b-12?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just so you Know winnys detection time is completely unpredictable. Almost every athlete caught with an anabolic in their system is caught by winny. A very poor choice for those who are tested in my opinion. And before you say it, just because your friends got away with it doesn't mean you will.

Also, winny is not so great for tendons/ligaments. Test (AAS, in general) promote fiber type switching from slow twitch to fast twitch type fibers. This means more explosive strength and speed. It's not as though the gains come so fast you can't stop them. Also, as has been stated, pct will be required for most any intake of an exogenous AAS. Test prop alone would be very good with very short detection times....the dosing doesn't need to be really high. I don't recall, but I believe the NCAA doesn't test for ancillaries, so pct is fine....someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm 5'9" and can dunk with no problem. Before I started on AAS, I couldn't. I hear AAS won't help athletic performance though

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Test (AAS, in general) promote fiber type switching from slow twitch to fast twitch type fibers.
    I don't know about that one...
    But if you keep your calories in check you can certainly increase your strength and quickness a lot with minimal weight gains, whatever compound you decide to use. Given that your training is planned according to your goals of course, but I'm sure you knew that already.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, i would prob go natural. if u only want to gain 5lbs, wait there's a supp many football players take,,creatine. and yes, creatine will make u stronger and stay just as fast...

Thanks guys, I'm glad my first post was picked up and discussed instead of ignored. Appreciate that. Will let you know how first cycle went when I end up doing one....

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    JUST SO YOU KNOW THE M1T is legal by state, ok........in College sports it is a banned substance so you need to use something else, it remains active for 4 days after a single dose.....but have no idea how long the stuff is detectable for

Thread Information