ManzNumero1 is offline Member

Head pain from bustin' it out.

I been off my deca test400 cycle for bout 2 and a half weeks now, just proteinin' it right now, i wasi n the gym today leg pressing some heavy weight, when on my tenth rep I felt the worst pain in my head, i wanted to throw up, it still hurts, i tried to take a break and keep going, but it is killing, has anyone ever experienced this in the gym, if so . please inform me .

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Yea,
    Thats the high BP head ache...I get it about every 3 workouts or so. It sucks. Part of the game I'm afraid.

D

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I had the exact same thing happen while doing squats. It was do to exertion and it ended with a spinal tap. How old are you.

bp ? yea man it kills, i feel like if i even do pushups right now its gonna come back , does it kill you the next couple days. or you back to normal , also do you stop your workout, cause im tellin you, that **** hurt. thought i grew a tumor or something

twenty two. whatchu get the spinal tap for.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    It was a migraine and it common to guys from ages 20-28 according to the neurologist. I was told that most guys will get them when doing extreme physical exertion and that they will either come in a group, certain time period, or if your unlucky and they don't pass then you are on a perscription, a pill a day, for the rest of your life (sh**y). Mine all came in about a six month period and then I haven't had them since, about two years now. I know what your saying though they hurt like hell and I felt like I was going to throw-up and I felt like I was going to fall down while walking. Anyways the spinal tap was during the worst one and I ended up in the emergency room and sorry to say but thats how they determine what's going on, blood from your spine and fluid from your spinal sack.

so from cutting my leg workout short today due to this, you think its a bad idea to jump back tomorrow and bust out another leg workout.

Thread Information