123BJ is offline Associate Member

Inject help.....

hey bro;s .. im injecting 250mgs of test enan eveery mon/thurs and have been using my glutes, this is the only spot i feel comfortable injecting into, maybe because it is so meaty ??? i dontknow??? i have looked on spotinjections.com and I'm a little hesitant to try a new inject site.....i would like to try my quads and shoulders, are there certain spots on the quads/shoulders i should poke myself or try and make my best judgement from the pics on spotinjection.com????any help would be great

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Study the pics on the site bro

ya i gues im just going to have to suck it up............which site would u say is the easiest?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That site is very informational enough. Hit side delt center mass. Quad, hit center mass in the middle between the hip and the top of the knee.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    shoot the middle of your delt on the outside, right above your upper arm

on quads i like upper outside the best

thanx for the quick replies..... i tried on thursday to inject into the shoulder just by looking at the pics, but when i stuck it in my muscles started to twitch so i just got frustrated and stuck it in my ass.....ha

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL..you'll get used to it. You anticipated the injection to much and probably went to slow. I dart it in quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-DUB
    thanx for the quick replies..... i tried on thursday to inject into the shoulder just by looking at the pics, but when i stuck it in my muscles started to twitch so i just got frustrated and stuck it in my ass.....ha

garygill is offline Junior Member
    ive been doing all my injections in my glutes..im on my 7th shot..and i jus alternate cheeks..y is it a bad thing..should u change ur spot some times?if you should why would that be a better idea!?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    dont worry bro, a inch pin is alot different than a 1.5 inch pin, so once u see the needle,u wont think its as bad......go for the quad imo..

Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    ive been doing all my injections in my glutes..im on my 7th shot..and i jus alternate cheeks..y is it a bad thing..should u change ur spot some times?if you should why would that be a better idea!?
    i just wanted to try and diff site, my ass is a little sore and i dont feel like poking it again on thursday, it would be nice to have atleast 4 spots that im comfortable injecting into to.... my ass is sore from the leg workouts and on top of that the injecting, i need to find a new place.. haha... thanx for the help guys...

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    I just find a nice thick vein and inject all my juice into it!

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Quads

Quads are easy man, I actually prefer them over glutes. As long as you have some 25g 1" pins then quads (and delts) are a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by J-DUB
    i just wanted to try and diff site, my ass is a little sore and i dont feel like poking it again on thursday, it would be nice to have atleast 4 spots that im comfortable injecting into to.... my ass is sore from the leg workouts and on top of that the injecting, i need to find a new place.. haha... thanx for the help guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    I just find a nice thick vein and inject all my juice into it!
    u should try injecting into ur temple **** face.... haha...... eat **** and die as well...

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Delts are King in my book. 23g 1in, right in the middle of the shoulder, sweeter than pie.

i have 23 g needles . i will have to get some more....

Thread Information