newtogear is offline Junior Member

Enanthate = No Kept Gains?

according to this site's gear effectiveness table (http://anabolicreview.com/effect.php), you are more unlikely to keep gains from test cycles than you are deca or eq.

i'm going to be taking a cycle of test-e only for 12 wks and i'm worried it's going to be hard for me to keep gains even w/ good pct, based on this site. i really want to take eq or deca w/ my test-e, but it's my first cycle.

i keep getting tempted to add eq to my cycle so that i have a better chance of keeping gains. my cycle will be finished in the beginning of the summer and i don't want to just lose most of what i got just in time for the long summer. that would be a big waste. maybe if i started in the beginning of the summer it would be better, but i want to start now.

what do you guys think about that? here's the keeping gains rating for the 3:

Deca: 4 stars
    EQ: 3 stars
    Test: 1 star

one star??? i don't like that at all.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    OUT OF DATE
    and
    INACCURATE

Da Bull is offline Banned
    5 stars for Test

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    test! with proper pct, training, and sleep you will keep most of your gains

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You keep longer gains from the longer ester acting steroids . Deca has a life of 17-18 months. As for test enanthate it is 3 months. Thus you see the esters and how they are active in the system. Reason why it is recommended for a test only cycle for beginners is to experiment with one steroid at a time to find out how your body will react. Test is androgenic but deca is anabolic . There is a difference.

Androgenic steroids are not as harsh but still shut you down. Androgenic induce male characteristics and are recommended into a cycle so you do not suffer from impotence, lower sperm count, test shut down, etc... Deca will just completely shut you down and you will suffer from mood swings and the other mentioned side affects. Deca as well as tren acetate are two of the harsher anabolic steroids to wrek havic on your system if not administered properly and dealt with.

Try the test cycle only and see how you react. Then try stacking.

newtogear is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    You keep longer gains from the longer ester acting steroids . Deca has a life of 17-18 months. As for test enanthate it is 3 months. Thus you see the esters and how they are active in the system. Reason why it is recommended for a test only cycle for beginners is to experiment with one steroid at a time to find out how your body will react. Test is androgenic but deca is anabolic . There is a difference.

Androgenic steroids are not as harsh but still shut you down. Androgenic induce male characteristics and are recommended into a cycle so you do not suffer from impotence, lower sperm count, test shut down, etc... Deca will just completely shut you down and you will suffer from mood swings and the other mentioned side affects. Deca as well as tren acetate are two of the harsher anabolic steroids to wrek havic on your system if not administered properly and dealt with.

Try the test cycle only and see how you react. Then try stacking.
    i thougt that test DID shut your natural test down. and this site is saying that deca is more mild: (http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=82)

Those who take Testosterone enanthate should consider the intake of HCG every 6-8 weeks. An injection of 5000 I.U. every fifth day over a period of 10 days (a total of 3 injections) helps to reduce this problem. At the end of the testosterone treatment the administration of HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex and Clenbuterol is now quite common. To some extent the use of these compounds helps absorb the catabolic phase and helps elevate the endogenic testosterone level. By this method the strength and mass loss which occur in any event can be reduced. Those who go off Testosterone enanthate cold turkey after several weeks of use will wonder how rapidly their body weights and former voluminous muscles will decrease. Even a slow tapering-off phase, that is reducing the dosage step by step, will not prevent a noticeable reduction. The only options available to the athlete consist of taking testosterone-stimulating compounds (HCG, Clomid, Cyclofenil ), anti-catabolic substances (Clenbuterol, Ephedrine), or the very expensive growth hormones, or of switching to milder steroids (Deca-Durabolin, Winstrol , Primobolan ). Most can get massive and strong with Testosterone enanthate. However, only very few are able to retain their size after discontinuing the compound. This is also one of the reasons why really good body builders, power lifters, weight lighters, and others take the "stuff " all year long.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That's funny because after re-reading what I wrote to you I did mention test shuts you down also. To elaborate, this information you have is out dated and inaccurate. Although you can administer HCG at low dosages at about 500iu's ED for 2 weeks to help reduce atrophy but HCG does not restore natural test production. If you do not understand this then read the PCT link in my signature below. HCG and Clomid are explained in the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by newtogear
    i thougt that test DID shut your natural test down. and this site is saying that deca is more mild: (http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=82)

Those who take Testosterone enanthate should consider the intake of HCG every 6-8 weeks. An injection of 5000 I.U. every fifth day over a period of 10 days (a total of 3 injections) helps to reduce this problem. At the end of the testosterone treatment the administration of HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex and Clenbuterol is now quite common. To some extent the use of these compounds helps absorb the catabolic phase and helps elevate the endogenic testosterone level. By this method the strength and mass loss which occur in any event can be reduced. Those who go off Testosterone enanthate cold turkey after several weeks of use will wonder how rapidly their body weights and former voluminous muscles will decrease. Even a slow tapering-off phase, that is reducing the dosage step by step, will not prevent a noticeable reduction. The only options available to the athlete consist of taking testosterone-stimulating compounds (HCG, Clomid, Cyclofenil ), anti-catabolic substances (Clenbuterol, Ephedrine), or the very expensive growth hormones, or of switching to milder steroids (Deca-Durabolin, Winstrol , Primobolan ). Most can get massive and strong with Testosterone enanthate. However, only very few are able to retain their size after discontinuing the compound. This is also one of the reasons why really good body builders, power lifters, weight lighters, and others take the "stuff " all year long.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Don't believe everything you read. You can always get information from the net....The right information depends on what source and where you get it from

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep you calories high when u get off and train as hard as you can, and pct ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Keep you calories high when u get off and train as hard as you can, and pct ofcourse
    Mmm mmm, to many calories off cycle can make you gain very UNwanted weight, you don't have the Testosterone Capacity at this point to properly consume and metabolize the extra caloric intake you were accustom to in the previous weeks/months.
    Keep Protein and Complex Carbs up...but over all calories - huh uh.
    TSW

Also, you will not have the Testosterone Capacity to maintain a Hardcore Workout regime either....try it sometime, if you do this you will find that tissue atrophy cannot be avoided.
    TSW

Thread Information