rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member

no ethanate stuck with sust(1st cycle crit.)

I wanted to take everyone's advice and do test eth. for 12 weeks, but my source couldn't get it at a decent price, so I'm going with sust. This will be my first cycle I've been lifting for 2 years now.
    My cycle will consist of:

Sustanon 250 Weeks 1 - 12 .75ccs e3ds

Nolvadex Weeks 1 - 12 10mgs. ed/20mgs. pct

Clomid Weeks 13-16 300/100/50ed

What do you guys think?
    Thanks for everybodies input!!

Gear101 is offline Member
    rember one thing AS is only a part of BB.. sleep, don't drink, eat alot of food.. and you'll do good..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rlslmshdy
    I wanted to take everyone's advice and do test eth. for 12 weeks, but my source couldn't get it at a decent price, so I'm going with sust. This will be my first cycle I've been lifting for 2 years now.

What do you guys think?
    you might as well just do 500mg a week.

To keep the waste down to a minimum (X amount of gear is lost btw the end of the plunger and the pin) I would get some oil to cut it with and run 125mg EOD.
    I believe this would be your best bet on keeping Blood Levels at least somewhat stable.
    Also Run Tribulus @ 4gm ED. Proviron may help as well if you can obtain it.
    TSW

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rlslmshdy

What do you guys think?
    do not start pct at week 13.....start 3 weeks after last sus shot

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    yes i would run it e3ds also, sounds like a good test only cycle,and if u look at half lifes of sust,itll tell u to run your pct 3 weeks after your last inject.good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    yes i would run it e3ds also, sounds like a good test only cycle,and if u look at half lifes of sust,itll tell u to run your pct 3 weeks after your last inject.good luck bro.
    No, by the 3rd day the Propionate in the Sust is all but history, and the Iso isn't all that far behind it.
    Though it may be common, running Sust ETD will allow the Prop to take our Blood Levels for a ride.
    TSW

so u would go with eod?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Im doing sus at 500mg a week. Started out the first two weeks at 250 but then listened to the bros on this board and upped the dosage. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Maybe go 9 or 10 weeks if you can doing more of it. just my advice

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    so u would go with eod?
    The closer the better for the Sust's sake.
    I do run Sust now and then just to break the monotany, however I do a strange little thing that usually gets laugh but works quite well.
    I'll do a Sust shot ETD or EOD, with a Prop shot on the days in between the Sust shots to keep the Prop happy....Sounds funny, but it works very well.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I do run Sust now and then just to break the monotany, however I do a strange little thing that usually gets laugh but works quite well.
    I'll do a Sust shot ETD or EOD, with a Prop shot on the days in between the Sust shots to keep the Prop happy....Sounds funny, but it works very well.
    TSW
    very good idea....

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't use the Nolvadex until the last few weeks of the cycle, UNLESS you need it sooner and i'd also drop it down to 10mg per day. I think a lot of people put more chemicals into their bodies when it is not necessary. I find running the Nolva too soon, keeps the bloat down, but your increase in strength has a lot to do with that water!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    I wouldn't use the Nolvadex until the last few weeks of the cycle, UNLESS you need it sooner and i'd also drop it down to 10mg per day. I think a lot of people put more chemicals into their bodies when it is not necessary. I find running the Nolva too soon, keeps the bloat down, but your increase in strength has a lot to do with that water!
    your recommending he run no anti-e the first weeks of his cycle???
    run the nolv all cycle throughout pct at 20mg's if that is your only anti-e

Swellin Guest
    As usual, I agree with both Asym and TSW on their recommendations in this thread.

TSW, I like the idea of running prop on the odd days if you run sust E3D. I would even do that if you ran it EOD....but maybe I just like prop alot.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    your recommending he run no anti-e the first weeks of his cycle???
    run the nolv all cycle throughout pct at 20mg's if that is your only anti-e
    The first weeks of his cycle.. i'm not a big believer in running the Nolva unless you need it during your cycle !!

The first weeks of his cycle.. i'm not a big believer in running the Nolva unless you need it during your cycle !!
    nolv will not hinder gains....it also has many benefits other than estrogen blocking.....

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    A little excess estrogen can be a good thing. 10-20mg of NDex will not eliminate estrogen, he will still have enought to be beneficial.

I agree.. if you need it.. first few cycles I didn't, these days I need it to help keep my bp in check. Like you say it has benifites, but if I didn't need it for my bp, I wouldn't use it till the end of the cycle. Again just me.

TSW
    Thats a very good idea, thanks for the info bro..

[QUOTE=TheSevnthWarrior]To keep the waste down to a minimum (X amount of gear is lost btw the end of the plunger and the pin) I would get some oil to cut it with and run 125mg EOD.

Could you explain more on cutting the sust with oil. Where would I get the sterile oil, from my source?
    thanks bro!

Interesting flip on this thread regarding Sust, About 1 week ago and beyond everyone was doggin the use of it, what brand are you planning on running?rlslm

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    Interesting flip on this thread regarding Sust, About 1 week ago and beyond everyone was doggin the use of it, what brand are you planning on running?rlslm
    The brand is Karachi Sus, and Jelfa Omnadren

Thread Information