garygill is offline Junior Member

Question Nolva Vs. Clomid

i read a thread and it said u can either do nolva or u can do clomid..but some say its better to do both..so wut r ur guys opionons on this!?THANKS..

Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    i read a thread and it said u can either do nolva or u can do clomid..but some say its better to do both..so wut r ur guys opionons on this!?THANKS..
    Clomid is better if you have to choose just one, but I always use both....with Ldex too. Getting nat test production back in the shortest amount of time means the greatest probability to keep your cycle gains.

Oh no, not the ever popular Clomid vs. Nolva thread.....it's freakin' Imortal ya know that?!?!
    Nolva ONLY people are wierd, and they are wrong.
    But you gotta have it in there.
    TSW

so i should use nolva from now on..for my cycle thruout..and then 3 weeks after my last shot i would do clomid!?and stop nolva or keep nolva going?these arent over the counter things rite?

so i should use nolva from now on..for my cycle thruout..and then 3 weeks after my last shot i would do clomid!?and stop nolva or keep nolva going?these arent over the counter things rite?

Ldex at .25mg/day throughout the cycle and pct...nolva at 10mg/day during the cycle and 20mg/day during pct...clomid as usual

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Ldex at .25mg/day throughout the cycle and pct...nolva at 10mg/day during the cycle and 20mg/day during pct...clomid as usual
    This is fairly near perfect for the average Dose/length cycle....but if you are accustom to long heavy cycles, bump it up.
    When I finally come off this time, it will be almost a year, and I won't be playing around this time when it comes to PCT....toooo many "Almost Recovered" PCT's for me...
    Next time:
    HCG @ 750iu ED for the last 3 weeks of Cycle.
    Bump Trib to 8gm ED
    Nolva @ 40mg ED
    L-Dex @ 1 ml ED days 1-14, .5 ED days 15-28
    Clomid;
    Day one: 300mg
    Days 2-14: 150mg
    Days 15-28: 100mg
    No More Mr. Nice Guy
    TSW

thanks!

Thread Information