Kaleb is offline Associate Member

Just Test, or Test and Deca?

I'm going to be taking my first AS cycle here in about a month or two. I know I'm going to take 20 cc's of either Cypionate or Enenthate at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. I was wondering if I should stack this with 20 cc's of Deca at 400mg/week. Would I see much better gains with the Deca?

Stats are 5'8'' and currently 140 lbs.

Kaleb

First Cycle;
    Weeks 1-10: Test Cyp/Enanth @ 250mg E4D
    Anti's throughout
    PCT

If you were a bit heavier I'd say ETD, but still Test only.
    TSW

I appreciate the quick reply brother! Also, with the right training, diet, and rest how much can I expect to gain. Also I am going to take Nolva throughout and then Clomid at the end of the cycle. How much can I expect to keep?

Also, does Enanthate and Cypionate only come 200mg/ml? If so, when I get 20 cc's how will I take 500 mg/week and make it last 10 weeks? Thanks!

Kaleb

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb
    Also, does Enanthate and Cypionate only come 200mg/ml? If so, when I get 20 cc's how will I take 500 mg/week and make it last 10 weeks? Thanks!

Kaleb
    How much you'll make/keep, rely's on a myriad of variables.
    And no, it's doesn't ONLY come in 200, it's comes most commonly in 250mg, but a lot of UG labs make it higher.
    The answer to you layout question is simple 20ml/cc=2 shots per week for 10 weeks (roughly) E4D will cause you to lose one day per week (2 shots coming Every 8 days) this extention should make up for the loss of gear in the pin of each shot....I'm really sleppy, hope that made sense.
    TSW

Kaleb - -Didn't realize you're only 18....Best you wait a while son.
    I know you won't though, so please listen to everyone who REALLY knows...learn to decifer who "knows" and who's just repeating what they've heard, cuz at 18, you seriously need to learn from other peoples mistakes cuz you haven't had time to make them yourself.
    And ask every single time you have a question no matter how dumb it sounds.
    TSW

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ya bro, listen to the 7th warrior, i think back to when i was 18, and im glad i waited. im sure At 140lbs at 18,u have alot of room to grow naturally. i would wait at least a couple years before even thinking about this side of bb.jmo tough.....

Thread Information