D1N1SKA is offline Junior Member

Mixing Test.Suspention & Winstrol Depot in one syringe...

Since they are both water based, can I mix Test Suspention and Winstrol in one syringe?

Peace,
    D

Gear101 is offline Member
    no problem...

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    sure can!!! I love suspension! You may want to split your susp. every 12 hours to keep steady plasma levels....

enjoy

Thank you bros!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    sure can!!! I love suspension! You may want to split your susp. every 12 hours to keep steady plasma levels....

enjoy
    I heard a lot about T.Suspention, but never had a chance to try it myself.

At first, I was planning on injecting 100 mgs Every Day, but then I was told it needs to be injected every 8 hours. Every 8 hrs is way too frequent for me, but twice a day is doable, I guess. Will see. So here is what I want to do now:

[Morning:]
    100mg Test.Susp

[Evening:]
    50mg Test.Susp**
    50mg Winstrol Depot

**=is it OK that im dropping to 50mg’s or do I need to be consistent and inject 100 mg’s in the Evening as well? or lower my morning dosage to 50mg’s??? I just figured 200mg’s of Test/day would be a bit much for someone like myself.

Here are my stats:

[Age:] 25
    [Training History:] On/Off for over 8 years, however, last 2 years were serious.
    [Weight:] Usually around 200 lbs, but currently 187 (lost about 12 pounds during spring brake in South Beach. You know how it is down there – f***ing South Beach Diet lol)
    [Height:] 6’1
    [Body fat:] prolly around 10% right now, but that’s just a guess.
    [Cycle History:] 2
    1st Deca and Winny (that’s when I was afraid of Test – f***ing pussy)
    2nd Equipose, Test Cypionate , and Winny (now, that’s better. See, im a quick lerner ha ha)

Anyway, now I want to do a quick cycle before I go away in late may. I’m going back to my country (Russia) for the summer and don’t have time for a full 10-12 week cycle.

Peace,
    D

Quote Originally Posted by D1N1SKA
    [Age:] 25
    [Training History:] On/Off for over 8 years, however, last 2 years were serious.
    [Weight:] Usually around 200 lbs, but currently 187 (lost about 12 pounds during spring brake in South Beach. You know how it is down there – f***ing South Beach Diet lol)
    [Height:] 6’1
    [Body fat:] prolly around 10% right now, but that’s just a guess.
    [Cycle History:] 2
    1st Deca and Winny (that’s when I was afraid of Test – f***ing pussy)
    2nd Equipose, Test Cypionate , and Winny (now, that’s better. See, im a quick lerner ha ha)

Anyway, now I want to do a quick cycle before I go away in late may. I’m going back to my country (Russia) for the summer and don’t have time for a full 10-12 week cycle.

Peace,
    D
    I would go 75mg Susp & 25mg Winny every 12 hours. That should do the trick D. Make sure you have some noveldex on hand too.

ben

I’ll be taking Proviron all throughout and I’ll keep nolvadex on hand. Clomid therapy afterwards 300/100/50 split.

Yeah, it would be better if I could slit it into 75mg T.Susp & 25mg Winny 2wice a day, but both come in 50 mg vial and once open they evaporate quickly. 25 mg of T.Suspention/Winny in an open vial will evaporate by the evening when its time for a 2nd injection.

How do you prevent that from happening?

Maybe if I draw it in the morning into another syringe and keep it there till the eve. Not sure what to do, PLEASE HELP!

Bump. any1 knows how to prevent this from happening?
    Please advice

Quote Originally Posted by D1N1SKA
    Yeah, it would be better if I could split it into 75mg T.Susp & 25mg Winny 2wice a day, but both come in 50 mg vial and once open they evaporate quickly. 25 mg of T.Suspention/Winny in an open vial will evaporate by the evening when its time for a 2nd injection.

Maybe if I draw it in the morning into another syringe and keep it there till the eve. Not sure what to do, PLEASE HELP!

pre load 2 darts w/ the susp75/win25 mix in each... take in the AM and the other PM. You should be fine and it will solve your problem w/ evaporating. Good Luck D!

ben

...:::thanks Bro:::...

Thank you, B.Lifton

Thread Information