Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Canadian eh!

  1. #1
    spliffstar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6

    Canadian eh!

    I was doing alot of research on possible steroid alternatives and it seems like 1ad/4ad are the way to go, but ofcourse like everything else, they are illegal in Canada. Any Canadians out there know of any good replacements that are available in Canada that are worth getting? Thanks

  2. #2
    Johnny Boy's Avatar
    Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Suckling at the teet
    Posts
    311
    A good replacement would be enanthate or cypionate . There is no alternative to steriods in my book.

  3. #3
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    A good replacement would be enanthate or cypionate. There is no alternative to steriods in my book.
    I agree, and like Ive said a thousand times before to other guys is just go to you local Bodybuilding store and ask the guy if hes got any, he more than likely does its just under the counter out of public veiwing. Good luck bud.

  4. #4
    spliffstar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6

    Thanks

    Thanks for the info guys, so are the enanthate or cypionate legal in Canada? If so do you know of a website to order from?

  5. #5
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by spliffstar
    Thanks for the info guys, so are the enanthate or cypionate legal in Canada? If so do you know of a website to order from?
    LOL , enanthate and cypionate are types of testosterone (steroids ). Dont ask where to get those, hang around for a while and youll figure it out bud. But whatever you do DONT order them from a website.

  6. #6
    Dee-termined's Avatar
    Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beautiful B.C.
    Posts
    286
    I've tried alot of the steroid alt. available over the counter up here and to be brutally honest they SUCK!! It's been said but from my experience any "bodybuilding" orientated supplement store has the U.S. versions under the counter. You just be casual and wait till the store isn't busy and ask. As for the enanthate or cypionate they are also illegal and as stated on the rules for this board nobody is going to give you a source. You'll have to do some research before using test anyways so take your time. Good things come to those who wait.

  7. #7
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by spliffstar
    I was doing alot of research on possible steroid alternatives and it seems like 1ad/4ad are the way to go, but ofcourse like everything else, they are illegal in Canada. Any Canadians out there know of any good replacements that are available in Canada that are worth getting? Thanks
    When traveling in the US I bought some 1AD, 4AD, and Tribulus from PTbyJason...I also bought some Methyl 1 Test from another site. Each bottle is 90% full...PM me if you want them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •