Thread: Canadian eh!

spliffstar is offline New Member

Canadian eh!

I was doing alot of research on possible steroid alternatives and it seems like 1ad/4ad are the way to go, but ofcourse like everything else, they are illegal in Canada. Any Canadians out there know of any good replacements that are available in Canada that are worth getting? Thanks

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    A good replacement would be enanthate or cypionate . There is no alternative to steriods in my book.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    A good replacement would be enanthate or cypionate. There is no alternative to steriods in my book.
    I agree, and like Ive said a thousand times before to other guys is just go to you local Bodybuilding store and ask the guy if hes got any, he more than likely does its just under the counter out of public veiwing. Good luck bud.

spliffstar is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the info guys, so are the enanthate or cypionate legal in Canada? If so do you know of a website to order from?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spliffstar
    Thanks for the info guys, so are the enanthate or cypionate legal in Canada? If so do you know of a website to order from?
    LOL , enanthate and cypionate are types of testosterone (steroids ). Dont ask where to get those, hang around for a while and youll figure it out bud. But whatever you do DONT order them from a website.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I've tried alot of the steroid alt. available over the counter up here and to be brutally honest they SUCK!! It's been said but from my experience any "bodybuilding" orientated supplement store has the U.S. versions under the counter. You just be casual and wait till the store isn't busy and ask. As for the enanthate or cypionate they are also illegal and as stated on the rules for this board nobody is going to give you a source. You'll have to do some research before using test anyways so take your time. Good things come to those who wait.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by spliffstar
    I was doing alot of research on possible steroid alternatives and it seems like 1ad/4ad are the way to go, but ofcourse like everything else, they are illegal in Canada. Any Canadians out there know of any good replacements that are available in Canada that are worth getting? Thanks
    When traveling in the US I bought some 1AD, 4AD, and Tribulus from PTbyJason...I also bought some Methyl 1 Test from another site. Each bottle is 90% full...PM me if you want them.

Thread Information