Guy43 is offline New Member

New Guy With A ?

Sup all I am new to this board was a memeber of elitefitness but after they started making you pay I stoped using there forum. I was there for about three years then went to massmonsters and hate it there you get no info about anything. My questoin is I have 20 shots of sust, 20 shots of deca and 10 shots of enanthate i was going to run
    weeks 1-8 sust 500mg with a peek in weeks 3-6 of 750
    weeks 1-8 deca 200mg with a peek in weeks 3-6 of 600mg
    weeks 1-8 enanthate, 1st week 500, then 2-7 250

how does that look everyone and hope this board is sick thanks
    Guy43

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I think you will find most on this board telling you that pyramiding doses is a waste of time and gear....however you configure what you have, keep the dose the same for the entire cycle.

D

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah dont pyramid your doses... run them at a constant. i would run your cycle for atleast 10 weeks also becuase it takes a good 5 weeks for the deca and enanthate to kick in.... also PCT?

if you do pyramid you do realize that you will be gettin a gram of test per week for 3 weeks, this might be too high unless you have done alot of cycles.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah bro, run the deca at an even amount. Also, why the combo of sust and enanthate ? All you had? If that is all you had, I would probably do 125 of each on each shot day. 500mg is a good amount to grow on. If you can, pick up some more test e and sell the sust. Honestly, I think the stuff is overated, and people always say, ****, 4 tests? Must be good stuff. When in reality, it is all the same but just more expensive. Stick around, I post all over at like 8 different boards and this is by far my most fav for the info.

Guys thanks for the info..Yeah its all i have I also have a bottle of eq but saving that until I do my cut cycle for mid feburary gotta start cutting for comps so I thought that I should jsut run this one for about 8 weeks to bulk up then right into my cut and I always post cycle my **** I like my balls...Have a good new year guys ...I like this board already...
    Guy

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy43
    Sup all I am new to this board was a memeber of elitefitness but after they started making you pay I stoped using there forum. I was there for about three years then went to massmonsters and hate it there you get no info about anything. My questoin is I have 20 shots of sust, 20 shots of deca and 10 shots of enanthate i was going to run
    weeks 1-8 sust 500mg with a peek in weeks 3-6 of 750
    weeks 1-8 deca 200mg with a peek in weeks 3-6 of 600mg
    weeks 1-8 enanthate, 1st week 500, then 2-7 250

how does that look everyone and hope this board is sick thanks
    Guy43
    Like everyone else said, don't pyramid. It's really a waste.... You need to run the Deca and the Enan for at least 10 weeks and the Sust well.... I would try and sell it if I were you, and get some more Enan or Cyp. It's nearly impossible to keep your blood plasma levels stable on Sust, there's just too many esters releasing the hormones into your blood stream at too many different times. I still haven't figured out why it's so popular, especially when single ester test is so much less expensive. I read your profile, and you seem like you have a lot of experience with your training so you probably don't need any help there, so here's a simple cycle suggestion that shoud give you good results for bulking, that is if you can get a hold of the gear:

Weeks 1-10:
    Test E @ 500-600mg/week
    Deca @ 400mg/week

PCT as usual, 21 days of clomid on 300/100/50 split....

Peace

-Taejoon

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

?

Last edited by RabidLassie; 12-31-2003 at 08:23 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The ester will do the typering when you stop. Do 500 of sus with 400 of deca for 10 weeks. Save your enan and eq for your next cycle get more of both for your next cycle. Run that one for 12-14 weeks

JohnnyB

Guys thanks all for the replies this is what I am running:
    Week 1 500mg enanthate , 500 sust, 400 deca
    weeks 2-8 I am doing 250mg enanthate, 500 sust, and 400 deca
    of course I am post cycling all hahah I like my balls..thanks all
    Guy43

Guys thanks all for the replies this is what I am running:
    Week 1 500mg enanthate , 500 sust, 400 deca
    weeks 2-8 I am doing 250mg enanthate, 500 sust, and 400 deca
    of course I am post cycling all hahah I like my balls..thanks all
    Guy43
    That is quite ignorant. Dont fluctuate the doses...never run deca as long as test...sust and TE seems redundant...and 8 weeks is a joke for a long ester like E. It wont kick in until week 5 or so.........

You need to do a LOT more research before you think of a cycle bro.

JMHO

D

The dent depot not to be ingnorant but by your cycle experience as shown doesn't show much experience. I have done many cycles and competed in one and my first competition this summer and took 1st novice overall,1st novice, and 1st mens open. The only fluctuation I am doing is in the begining to spike my receptors..I am only doing an 8-10 week cycle because I compete starting in may so right after my bulk I go directly into a cut cycle...I don't know why you think that this cycle is so bad...How would you or anyone else run it. I followed basically what eveyone else said except I kept the enanthate in there..any ideas Im on week 2????????

The dent depot not to be ingnorant but by your cycle experience as shown doesn't show much experience. I have done many cycles and competed in one and my first competition this summer and took 1st novice overall,1st novice, and 1st mens open. The only fluctuation I am doing is in the begining to spike my receptors..I am only doing an 8-10 week cycle because I compete starting in may so right after my bulk I go directly into a cut cycle...I don't know why you think that this cycle is so bad...How would you or anyone else run it. I followed basically what eveyone else said except I kept the enanthate in there..any ideas Im on week 2????????
    Do some research on HPTA function....you may have gotten away with what you have done in the past, but how long can you keep doing that?

D

Thread Information