CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member

Question Drugs, Alcohol and AAS

Just curious to your opinions on partying and aas. I have a friend who's been on aas for a few years and he parties like crazy. If he's not smoking it, he's sniffing it, if he's not sniffing it, he's dropping it, if he's not dropping it, he's drinking it....you get the idea. That can't be good but he seem's fine and he's still getting amazing results from aas. Any opinions.....

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    he may have problems down the road a few years... excessive partying is hard enough on you, but throw in a little AAS and his body is probably on overload most of the time.

think about your body like a car... when it's new (young) everything works and looks great... but if you don't take care of it sooner or later it is going to start giving you problems.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Not good to mix the 3. While on AS, train like you are going to the Olympics. Eat clean, workout hard, and avoid everything else except pu**y.

During your offcycle time, if you want, party your ass off.

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    "Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes!"

LOL!!!! Thats classic!!!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    get this, i know a pretty well known bb here in germany, i know he's been in the german flex mag for sure, not sure bout the u.s. one,dont want to give his name out,alot of ppl would say he's a has been now, u wouldnt believe the amount of drugs he takes,,oh god.i was stun when i met him, he was trippin off shrooms. i was like wtf?but i guess there guys out there like that.currently he lives a couple hours away from me and i havent seen him in like 7 months. i hope he's doing better.the upside of this is,he showed me his parabolan collection,man,what a site!

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I Feel Like I Know Your Friend. Because I Have That Same Friend He Uses Drugs Like They Wont Be There Tomorrow And He Never Seems To Even Come Of A Cycle Just On As To Another. He Also Is One Of Those Dreamers That Thinks Ghb Has Some Thing To Do With As And Working Out. I Will Tell Anyone First Hand That It Don't. I'm A Recovering Drug Addict And My Training Is 100x Better With Out All That ****. Your Liver Can Only Handle So Much And His Will Soon Give Way.
    Get Him Some Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoctaBig is offline Member
    how long did it take you to capitalize every word??

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Well, I feel for his liver and his kidneys... Somewhere down the road he'll regret his current behavior for sure. I don't like these kind of bb'ers because they f*ck it up for all of us, they give us a bad image.

luvs_roids is offline New Member
    lmao i was just thinking the same thing

Thread Information