Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Yohimburn and me........

Hey guys/gals...It is March 5th, and I am currently on my 2nd day of Yohimburn. I will be keeping this diary for everyone to read on results, etc, and I will post with almost every application. Feel free to ask questions, and MACRO/ULTER, feel free to give all your imput!!!

I am doing (2) Applications per day, morning and bed time....

1/2 pipper entire front abs, 1/2 pippet each love handle, and 1/4 pippet each pec.....

Have done 3 applications so far, just applied my morning app on my 2nd day. Nice burn, but no results, and no water retention, swelling, or puffiness yet.....I'll keep ya posted.

bloatboy35 is offline New Member
    I sure hope not! I have heard so many good things about it, have some coming next week. i think the big thing to keep in mind is that it's not a miracle solution, it should help some. someone posted before and after pics somewhere here and there was a dramatic improvement. I would like to see more pics of people who are using it though.

Originally posted by poppapump58
    I have been on yohimburn for 2 1/2 weeks and I haven't noticed anything. Im going on record to say yohimburn sucks and it is with out a doubt another scam in the supplement industry.
    When did you begin taking yohimburn?

you posted your BULKING pics 5 days ago

were you taking it while bulking?

are you dieting now?

2.5 weeks.. any days off??.. what dosage??

Have you consider the VERY LIKELY possibility that you are retaining water??

Gear101 is offline Member
    ok you guys want a topical fat burner... i've seen this posting too many time... now there is a fat burner you haven't heard of and it works great.. it's l-caritine.. i know your thinking Amino Acid tabs right.. wrong... look at this link...look at the 5th one down

http://store.yahoo.net/expressvet/pe...dications.html

now that you see that.. i'll tell you what it is 200mg/100ml of fat burner in the bottle... take 30g 4cc pin and use 5ml eod where you what fat to disapear... works great and cost about 24usd the 44 that they quote on the site is Australia dollars.. it takes anywhere from 3-4 weeks to get to the states and it's legal in the USA

now to the side.. only one it does burn alittle bit when you inject it but not as bad as AS.. outside of that it's just an acid.. no other sides....
    Last edited by Gear101; 03-05-2002 at 05:02 PM.

thats an interesting comment from someone who has NEVER tried either product..

are you going to reccomend Kynoselen next?

no comment.....

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Nothing works in fact.... keep in mind i mean that something that works for me may not work for you.. or esle there would be no variance in standard cycles of anything or as many different drugs out there at all. All I can say is that it worked for me... but considering my body type (ednomorph) I tend to carry my fat in my chest and stomach.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I was bulking at the time but with in reason. I kept a strict diet regimin and ate very healthy. Maybe it works to some degree but I dont think its all that it is hyped to be. Also, I never understood the whole retaining water thing. Why would I want to retain water if I was cutting. Wouldnt retaining water make me look bloated.

I was bulking at the time but with in reason. I kept a strict diet regimin and ate very healthy. Maybe it works to some degree but I dont think its all that it is hyped to be. Also, I never understood the whole retaining water thing. Why would I want to retain water if I was cutting. Wouldnt retaining water make me look bloated.
    yes it will but only for a little while i was kinda amazedby this stuff because other stuff hadn't work, thiomucase and cutting gel are the other prodcuts i tried. i was like damn i am still really fat but after i stopped taking it for 2 weeks the water weight was gone and the love handles have yet to come back.

So, since I have been on yohimburn for 2 1/2 weeks, I should stop using it and my water weight along with fat will disappear.
    Last edited by poppapump58; 03-05-2002 at 05:41 PM.

DirkDiggs is offline Junior Member
    How long do most people stay on Yohimburn for??

So, since I have been on yohimburn for 2 1/2 weeks, I should stop using it and my water weight along with fat will disappear.
    well.. depends on how much of the time you were bulking (when bulkin yohimburn will decrease fat deposition but fat losses are Usually not marked(though some people love it while bulking.. but most...)

btw- saw your pics it.. you do seem "water soft".. take 2-3 days off to see if water recedes. if not you may be one of the "water logs and should take about 1-2wks off.. just to see.. then make a decision about its effectiveness.

Originally posted by DirkDiggs
    How long do most people stay on Yohimburn for??
    5 days on and 2 days off.. lenght of usage varies 4-6wks is usual.

the 10-20% of people that are "water logs"-- who do not loss their water on the days off- should probably run straight through for 3-5 weeks and take 1-2weeks off to see "total" results.

Just applied my 4th application.......Finished up my 2nd day.

No Results, No Puffiness, No Swelling, no nothing

No water retention either, I don't believe so!

Anyhow, sitting here right now feeling the burn...Lets wait for results!!!

NightOp is offline Member
    gear 101... that page you sent us to is for animal products and the link to the l-carnitine does not provide hardly any info as to using it how you suggest... do you have any more info on this? and what do you think macro?

Originally posted by NightOp
    gear 101... that page you sent us to is for animal products and the link to the l-carnitine does not provide hardly any info as to using it how you suggest... do you have any more info on this? and what do you think macro?
    only know of one person that has tried this... msurfer77 from fitnessboard..(the other links did not work) think that it is WAY to early to give any advice as far as efficacy.. one need only think of kynoselen.. the science is not in favor of l-carnitine working but it may.

Originally posted by NightOp
    lia

yes it's a vet amino acid... KYNO.. still no comment...

nightOp all i can tell you is that the easy way and not to flame you or make you look like a newbie is do a real quick search on the subject on the fit broad, elilte , and chem3 broad.. you will find most of the guys that have tried the L-C aren't from the USA.. i have talked to three or four guys for Australia about the stuff. a hand full from South America.. one or two here in the state that have used it and they all say the same thing... it works... i've not tried it yet but i will keep you posted... if it doesn't work i'll be the first too tell you.. and i've looked into it alot and there are no sides from the stuff and the people i got the info were at least mods on the broad and some travel to the states for comps... so that's all i know about the stuff and i'll have to get back to you on it..

gear101

Back in the day it was sold at gnc as a fatburner, so let us know how it does for you gear. CLA was also hyped a lot too is what would scare me away from it. I threwe my money away with cutting gel so i was leery to even try yohimburn.

saint808

It looks like you are getting some good resalts with the yohimburn. how much cardo are you doing and what your diet look like

NightOp is offline Member
    gear, i totally hear ya, and ya im a newb!!! no really, thanks for the info.

Ok guys, Did my 5th application this morning....Start of my 3rd day. Tonight will be my 6th application..

Nothing yet...See no changes, positive, or negative......

Lets wait and see what happens.....

P.S. Exfoliated in shower just now with scrub, etc...so will be clean for tonights application.

Just finished my 8th application ( concluded my 4th day )

Only thing I MAY Notice is puffiness in nipples which wasn't there before. Most likely starting to think I have water retention, because I see it in Love Handles and abs as well.....

Tomorrow is my 5th day, and then I take the weekend off, so lets see how I look once water recedes!

Ok guys, its Saturday now. My first day off after my 5 days of applying. Anyhow, still look the exact same as when I started...

Macro swears I am holding water, considering I was using a total of 4 FULL pippets a day!

2 full pippets each application......

1/2 each love handle, 1/2 entire abs, and 1/4 each pec.....equals to 2 full pippets....Did one in the morning, and one before bed...

Starting Monday, I will be cutting back to 1/4 each love handle, 1/4 entire abs, and 1/4 each pec....

That should make the 2nd half of my bottle last another 2 weeks or so. I will continue 5days on, 2 days off......

Lets see what happens by tonight/tomorrow...Better see a difference......

Come on guys, any input on your YOHIMBURN experiences? Shoot them out at me....

ulter is offline Associate Member
    If you can notice a difference in your abs after 5 days you will be the first one. The only time I noticed a change even close to that fast was in my chest. In my abs and obs it was a month before I could "see" what it was doing for me. Now if I had used a skinford caliper I probably would have been able to measure an appreciable difference but I have to have a significant loss to "see" a difference. I had to lose 20 pounds to "see" a difference. Some guys can notice their losses better than that though.
    Last edited by ulter; 03-10-2002 at 10:20 AM.

Angry

Well, its Sunday now, my 2nd day off. Still look exact same..Ulter, my chest looks exact same as well. I sent my before pic to Macro, and he said I should get great results.....But we'll see....I'm going to do 1/4 pippet on each part, as of tomorrow...Anyhow, I'm dieting, and doing lots of cardio/workout.....So lets see....No changes yet, feeling very discouraged.

I agree since you're only 18 years old and you are doing all the right things you should see great results. But you seem very impatient and you may be expecting too much if you think you will lose your love handles in 5 days. Just stay with what you're doing, using less like you said and measure yourself after a month not a week.

Originally posted by Gear101
    saint808

It looks like you are getting some good resalts with the yohimburn. how much cardo are you doing and what your diet look like
    my cardio is the same 5-7x a week 30 mins or so. I just changed my diet a few wek ago to do moderate carbs. The yohimburn still doesn't help my front belly like it did for my love handles yet, but then there is a lot more fat there. The only change I had made during my first run was to use the yohimburn on them, and it did take about 4 weeks or so, but the handles went away that is why i am a believer in the product. I was researching topical yohimbine HCL and Phlogel when I came across the yohimburn product and thought I would give it a try. I am a water log so this time I am gonna run it straigth through and then stop for a couple of weeks and see what happens, maybe my results will be better. The yohimburn also worked better on my chest and i wish my chest itself didn;t suck so bad, so i could see better results even hehehe.

I have been on yohimburn for 3 weeks and havent noticed anything.

See Ulter, listen to PoppaPump, not just me bud. He's been on 3 weeks. From the posts I hear, people see results after a few days!!!! Even Macro said after my 5 days, when I take 2 days off, I SHOULD see a difference because I am holding water...However, I see nothing....

I'm not saying it does not work, just hasn't changed anything for me or my g/f yet...She uses on her triceps, and love handles...No differnces in either of us...

Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    Well, its Sunday now, my 2nd day off. Still look exact same..Ulter, my chest looks exact same as well.two days off allows for recession of water retention (which you have DEFINITE symptoms of) for a majority of people BUT NOT EVERYONE I sent my before pic to Macro, and he said I should get great results.....your before pic indicated that you LIKELY have high levels of A2 fat (soft fat)... but it also showed a physique that is likely to hold water (note at your bodyfat level results in abs which are very mixed as to origin of fatty tissue may be less noticable). But we'll see....I'm going to do 1/4 pippet on each part, as of tomorrow...Anyhow, I'm dieting, and doing lots of cardio/workout.....So lets see....No changes yet, feeling very discouraged. due to the likelyhood that you will be a "water retainer" don t get discouraged and run straight through as saint808 suggested then take 2wk off at the end)

Macro, I do not believe I am holding ANY water.

I was doing 4 full pippets a day, 2 each application, and I don't think I was holding any water. Neither me or my girlfriend see any difference......

You suggest I go straight through with the entire bottle, with no days off, and then take 2 weeks off at the end, and see how it looks? I'm starting my Yohimburn again in the morning, however, I'll start it tonight if you think I should go straight through.....

Only been on 5 days, almost half the bottle gone because I was using so much.....

I'll be doing 1/4 pippet on each love handle, 1/4 on abs, and 1/4 on pecs as of next application.....

Better? Macro/Ulter, give me suggestions...Thanks...Please get back ASAP

are you guys using any other gear with it? I'm not using gear with mine, obviously I haven't ever cycled yet, but you could be seeing mixed results because of other factors. I am taking arimidex with my yohimburn this time too in order to attack the a2 receptors from the other side. I am hoping this will lead to even better results. And in all honesty use the body scrub and exfoliate in the shower that helps a lot... and clean off the area you are using it with someting like grain alcohol, or hop in a sauna before applying.

I know too many people who have seen results with it not for i to be a valid product, however I hope you guys aren't the exception because there are a few people i know of that it has not worked for.

Everybody's talking about using something else with yohimburn. You shouldn't have to use anything else with yohimburn to get good results. Ya, im doing cardio and dieting, but using other supplements in conjunction with yohimburn is not the way I thought it was intended to work. Of course I will get good results if I use steriods or clenbuteral with yohimburn. Its not the yohimburn im getting good results with it is my diet, cardio, steroids , and fat burning supplements (eca stack). Im still very skeptical about yohimburn (as you can tell) but im not ruling out that it may yield minimal results.

Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    Macro, I do not believe I am holding ANY water. well.. at the dosage you were using .. if you are not holding any water.. then your are an exception to the rule

I was doing 4 full pippets a day, 2 each application, and I don't think I was holding any water. Neither me or my girlfriend see any difference......see above

You suggest I go straight through with the entire bottle, with no days off, and then take 2 weeks off at the end, and see how it looks? I'm starting my Yohimburn again in the morning, however, I'll start it tonight if you think I should go straight through.....why not take three days off... see if you notice recession of the water that you are SURE to be retaining.. if not then running straigh through at the lower dosages.

Everybody's talking about using something else with yohimburn.
    well actually most of the original users were using solely yohimburn or yohimburn with an eca stack(most of those had been using eca before and just continued its use)

You shouldn't have to use anything else with yohimburn to get good results. people are giving reccomendation to get the BEST results.. to get the most out of the synergystic effects of these supplements

Ya, im doing cardio and dieting, but using other supplements in conjunction with yohimburn is not the way I thought it was intended to work. actually it is/was intended as a sole and ADJUNCTIVE therapy

Of course I will get good results if I use steriods or clenbuteral with yohimburn. well a lot of these same people have used clenbuterol and steroids and not been able to achieve those results.. yohimburn increases the lipolysis of A2 fat (estrogenic fat) but not all fat is estrogenic.. but the use of clen and steroids would often result(especially if aromatics used) in greater concetrations in those A2 areas (thus stubborn pockets which are even more apparent)

Its not the yohimburn im getting good results with it is my diet, cardio, steroids , and fat burning supplements (eca stack). well again it is a combination.. while yohimburn will work (especially in those with ultra to very high A2 concentrations) without those things... it WORKS BEST WITH THEM..

Im still very skeptical about yohimburn (as you can tell) but im not ruling out that it may yield minimal results. results will vary.. some people do not have high levels of A2.. at higher bodyfats results May not be as apparent (though in dense A2 areas this is usually not the case) btw- the best way to see results with fat loss.. especially if you are checking from day to day is with PICTURES.. and keep in mind that without days off or if a "water log" results will be "muted" by water retention.. so in those cases patience is a necessary virtue

See Ulter, listen to PoppaPump, not just me bud
    I don't know what Poppapump did and I was not addressing his results in this thread I am addressing yours. You have already made up your mind about Yohimburn and you've used it one week. Come on bro get serious here. If you were on a cycle of 1000mg/wk of sust and 400mg/wk of deca you wouldn't see results after 5 days so what on earth makes you think you are going to see results from a fat burning product in 5 days? In fact many guys don't see results on that cycle until their 4th week.
    This is not some new untested product where no one knows what kind of results it will yield if it's used correctly for at least as long as an average cutting cycle. Saint808 was using this before Yohimburn was ever put in a bottle and so were thousands of other body builders. Like he said all Yohimburn did was take what all these body builders know works already for cutting hard to get at fat and bottled it, yohimbine hcl.
    To address poppapump...
    I used it with and without T3 and clen . It works better with it. But the thing to remember is that it is used to get rid of fatty areas that you can't get rid of even when using T3 and clen. Guys who have cut many times and know how to do it still have areas of fat they can't get rid of. Like saint808. It is tailor made for that and that's why you see guys saying they used it "with..." in their posts.

Well, its Sunday night. I am going to start up my Yohimburn again. I am going to shower, exfoliate, etc, and apply before bed tonight. I'll go straight through with the bottle, and see how it looks 2-3 weeks upon concluding bottle. Got a little bit more than half bottle left, so we'll see how it goes. I will keep everyone posted!

bloatboy35 is offline New Member
    keep the updates a coming bro.............

quasar is offline Associate Member
    updates?????

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    does yohimburn shrink down the size of your nips as well as the puffiness? this would be the only reason i would want this product. someone let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information