Phyll is offline Associate Member

Unhappy I think clomid is messing with me

Hey bros,

I started clomid last Friday and since yesterday I have been really depressed. Yesterday night I was so sad I felt like crying. I wasn't feeling like this before, so I think it is the Clomid.

It sucks because I just started and I have over 2 weeks to go still. But I don't know if I can take it, I don't want to feel this way people at work told me today I was behaving like a little bitch, complaining and whining. WTF??

What should I do bros

That's Clomid Bro......just deal with it, it'll be over soon. You're not alone on that one let me tell ya.
    Run Tribulus, that helps considerably.
    TSW

DoctaBig is offline Member
    from what understand this is a common phenomonea.

Has anyone ever tried taking st. john's wort 1-2 months prior to pct start...That could help offset the depressive effects of the drugs.

btw...it takes at least 1-2 months for st. johns to do anything. And its most documented effective indication is for Seasonal Affective Disorder...lol clomid season.

That's interesting I didn't even think of St. Johns... maybe next time. It also sucks because I will be starting a new job in 2 weeks and even before Clomid I wasn't looking forward to it. Now, the new job feels like the worst thing ever I am almost panicking over it, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phyll
    That's interesting I didn't even think of St. Johns... maybe next time. It also sucks because I will be starting a new job in 2 weeks and even before Clomid I wasn't looking forward to it. Now, the new job feels like the worst thing ever I am almost panicking over it, lol
    Take a Valium bro, it'll be OK
    Your cycle was pretty light wasn't it? Is your Clomid therapy running longer than 21 days?
    The first two weeks that are the worst Bro.
    TSW

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    most of the depression is just the thought of being off the gear.i too am into my pct,but i dont feel like you.i actually feel pretty **** good.i am psyched to watch as i lose some water weight and my definition gets better and better.and each week im on pct is just a week closer to the next go around...cheer up bro

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    yea, i am on my 3rd week of PCT, the first day of 300mg killed me, i had the worst nightmares you could think of and kept waking up in cold sweats! That lasted for like a week then it started getting better. I took 300mg day 1, and 100mg days 2-14, now i am only taking 50mg a day for the next 2 weeks. Things are starting to get better. Still a little depressed tho, but getting some motivation back.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I agree it's the clomid. In my early days I used to run proviron and nolvadex PCT and I never ever felt like crying. I wasn't even near feeling bad. The last couple of years I've using clomid PCT and every time I feel f*cked up: I get very emotional and I even cry from time to time...

Clomid is the devil ;-)

thanks for the replies bros... It is nice to know I am not alone... Yes, my cycle was light (400 cyp + 300EQ) but long, I ran it for 17 wks. I also added HCG near the end. I am planning on running clomid for 3 wks now, I know it is a very important part of the cycle, but man does it suck...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    As said above get some tribulus!! 3g-4g ED and extend the trib past the clomid. It will help out a lot

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it sucks, I dont think its directly related to the clomid, rather the diminishing hormone in the body.

Thread Information