stevenb is offline Junior Member

Sus??? Good or Bad???

i look on the board and see that hardly anyone uses sus.. please tell me what's up with that... The only other test that i like besides sus is enathate from Galanka...

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    you;ll find out that alot of ppl use sust the wrong way. it contains 4 blends that need to stay constant(but with the prop,isocap) frequent injections r needed to keep your levels constant.ive learned it should be for someone with a little more cycle expirience.there's alot of ppl who use sust on here, even though imo its more of a sales pitch of juice (with the 4 blends of test in one).alot ppl have got good gains from it,shoot ive even had pretty good gains with it...,but id pick enth or cyp any day,,

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I second that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    you;ll find out that alot of ppl use sust the wrong way. it contains 4 blends that need to stay constant(but with the prop,isocap) frequent injections r needed to keep your levels constant.ive learned it should be for someone with a little more cycle expirience.there's alot of ppl who use sust on here, even though imo its more of a sales pitch of juice (with the 4 blends of test in one).alot ppl have got good gains from it,shoot ive even had pretty good gains with it...,but id pick enth or cyp any day,,
    I always say keep it simple!!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Because sust is gay. The long esters make the short esters obsolete, and the short esters make the long ones obsolete.... Just run a single ester, like cyp or test E. If you dont like the fact that it takes a long time to work, kick start with some prop.

yeah i was thinking the same thing what about 500mg sus a week and 50mg prop eod....

palequail is offline Banned
    Basically Test is Test......Sustanon worked well for me but for the price I will just stick to single ester testosterones..

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    sust can be good if taken eod. even e3d at the least.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    If you dont like the fact that it takes a long time to work, kick start with some prop.
    Maybe a little Dbol .

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Some say sus can be taken once a week. I started off like this and once i did it e3d i saw a huge difference. If your gonna use it follow the eod or e3d to maximize results

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I'm a fan of a single ester, if you want the benefit of prop, then you can use prop 1-4 to jumpstart the cycle and finish out on 500mg test e or c .

Bartleby is offline Member
    sust isnt bad, but its not very practical due to the varying esters...like the other guys said, for most guys its prob easier and cheaper to run a single ester like cyp or enan...also i like the idea of running the prop in between days of the sust...although ive never tried it its prob worth giving a try if youre set on using sust...

thanks for the replys. I think that i am going to stick with enathate...To much trouble with the sus.,,,

Swellin Guest
    Sounds like a wise move.

Thread Information