Thread: Doctors Advice

CoastSpider is offline New Member

Question Doctors Advice

My doctor advised me that she would recommend AS over legal hormone boosters and creatine. She said that AS are regulated more in their production then are legal supplements. She does not recommend either, but since I have goals that I will meet she gave me her advice. On the other hand she strongly advises injectable AS over supplements, but oral AS are the most harmful (of course) then the other options. I understand that companys produce their products under different levels of standards with both AS and supplements. Is there advice that anyone else could add to this subject or is there any specific company that you recommend for their quality regulations?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    you shoulda just asked your doc for it.... maybe you could have gotten her feeling bad and said you were scared of purity and maybe got hoooked up with some human grade ****...

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    Doc Sounds Cool! She Probalby Wont Give You As But Stay Cool With Her And She Can Be Vital During Pct. She Might Give You Clomid And Maybe Nolva, And At A Fraction Of The Cost Of A Source.

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CASHUS7
    Doc Sounds Cool! She Probalby Wont Give You As But Stay Cool With Her And She Can Be Vital During Pct. She Might Give You Clomid And Maybe Nolva, And At A Fraction Of The Cost Of A Source.
    She can also order lab work for you so you can guage your recovery

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you got a real doc that is concerned about your well being and who lives in the real world and understands that you will be doing it despite her objections - hang on to her

CoastSpider is offline New Member
    She is a good doctor that is down to earth, and she was an army medic before a family MD. She does help to monitor me through my cycles and after.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    finally a doc (no offense to docs on here who juice of course ),who accepts that ppl r going to use AAS and giving helpful advice. cool stuff bro.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CASHUS7

i think that everything would be much more inexpensive on the black market than it would be if you got a prescription and bought it at the pharmacy

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Ask you doc for Rx

Thread Information