FeelZeepump is offline New Member

dbol/test whats a good test

sup guys i need to to knw like a safe test to stack with dbol like the safest one.
    thanks

Jackt23 is offline Member
    well i dunno about safest...they are all the same i suppose....but i figure your lookin to put some size on with the dbol so id suggest running some cyp or enanthate ....if u want safe dont go too high of a dose..whats your cycle history? this first one?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    the safest one is the one you run with correct anti e's, go with cyp or enth 500mg a wk, with 10mg ed nolva,then correct pct.

well my first cycle was dbol just str8 dbol and i read some threads i wanna try some test soo this i would say my second cycle, prefrably not ones to inject..

i have a 100 dbol but i was looking at that 6 oxo antiestrogen stuff u buy in GNC,, will that keep up with clomid or nolvadex

straight dbol ??? how much of that did u actually keep?

and the more oral u do the worse its gonna be on your liver bro...u takin any antitoxicity pills with the dbol?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelZeepump
    i have a 100 dbol but i was looking at that 6 oxo antiestrogen stuff u buy in GNC,, will that keep up with clomid or nolvadex
    no it won't....6-oxo is'nt a sufficient anti-e for 1-ad............you can buy liquid nolv and liquid clomid from research companies that are talked about widely on this board

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelZeepump
    well my first cycle was dbol just str8 dbol and i read some threads i wanna try some test soo this i would say my second cycle, prefrably not ones to inject..
    You need to get used ot injecting if you want to have long term success with AAS.

I would suggest test enenthate or cypionate . You inject relatively infrequently, and at 2ml or so per week, very little volume.

Test en 400-500mg ew 1-10 (monday/thursday)
    Dianabol 50mg ed 1-4
    10mg nolva ed, .25mg arimidex ed
    PCT starting 3 weeks post last test injection.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I love Prop and Dbol , I get stronger than sh*t and I still stay harder than sh*t, IMO your going to look like a balloon If your running Dbol and cyp or Enth b/c of all the excess water youll be holding but if you run Prop with the Dbol youll be cutting down on the water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I love Prop and Dbol, I get stronger than sh*t and I still stay harder than sh*t, IMO your going to look like a balloon If your running Dbol and cyp or Enth b/c of all the excess water youll be holding but if you run Prop with the Dbol youll be cutting down on the water retention.
    won't look like a balloon with proper anti-e's......

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    But it sounds like he's a little afraid of injecting, so I'd definately go with enanthate or cyp and just inject twice a week. With the prop, he'll have to inject EOD. It sounds to me that our boy needs to do a little more research and then decide if he's serious enough about using AAS. If you're afraid to or not willing to inject, then you shouldn't even bother using.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    won't look like a balloon with proper anti-e's......
    Maybe so, but I still gained alot of water with all the proper antiEs and everything.

Maybe so, but I still gained alot of water with all the proper antiEs and everything.
    what anti-e's did you run bro?

moose230 is offline New Member
    quality vet makes a nice test-250(i liked it, so did a buddy of mine).....you might run finaplex instead of d-bol..just a thought though. But you have more injections

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    what anti-e's did you run bro?
    I was just running Nolvadex at 25mg ED, wasnt using LDex, But the water retention with Enth was rediculous for me but as soon as I started running Prop I lost the water and hardend up. It was weird, my face got SO bloated while running Enth. its was worse than when I run Prop and Dbol .

I was just running Nolvadex at 25mg ED, wasnt using LDex, But the water retention with Enth was rediculous for me but as soon as I started running Prop I lost the water and hardend up. It was weird, my face got SO bloated while running Enth. its was worse than when I run Prop and Dbol.
    how did you get a dosage of 25mg?? l-dex with nolv takes away the bloat

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    I love Prop and Dbol, I get stronger than sh*t and I still stay harder than sh*t, IMO your going to look like a balloon If your running Dbol and cyp or Enth b/c of all the excess water youll be holding but if you run Prop with the Dbol youll be cutting down on the water retention.

He's already scared to do injections, if he runs prop he'll need to do injections everyday, correct?

correct...or eod

Thread Information