the_butcher is offline New Member

Question Help! My Gear Is Stuck To The Bottle!

Guy's I need your help. I just started my DBall, Deca , Prop cycle and I noticed that my gear is forming crystals and lumps and sticking to the bottle! I tried shaking it so much that I almost dislocated my wrist! and nothing! The crystals are so thick it doesnt disolve. My gear is from proline and it is a little cold in my house but nothing out of the ordinary. I read you need to heat is so I tried placing the bottles in boiling water, nothing. I am scared to microwave or cook it because I dont want to overheat the hormone or damage it. What do I do? I need your help guys.
    Thank You,
    The Butcher

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    a bit of heat mighthelp dissolve it again
    definitely heat it up....

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    boil it up bro I have cyp that crashes on me all the time when its cold in my house

Swellin Guest
    Guys, I thought that he might need to heat it too, but he said.....
    I read you need to heat is so I tried placing the bottles in boiling water, nothing.
    I don't put it in boiling water. I would get the water very hot...not quite boiling and let it stay in the water a while...then shake it and see what happens. That's just me though...I am sure other folks with more experience with such things will be along shortly.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    what you want to do is get some benzyl alcohol from any of the research sites, and using a sterile pin, add it drop by drop to your vial, shaking after each drop, but not removing the pin. Usually a little less than a ml will suffice.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    what you want to do is get some benzyl alcohol from any of the research sites, and using a sterile pin, add it drop by drop to your vial, shaking after each drop, but not removing the pin. Usually a little less than a ml will suffice.
    I'm very new to the homebrewing myself but I was thinking the same thing. But will that cause it to hurt a little when he injects...should he add a drop of BB as well? Just curious bros.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I'm very new to the homebrewing myself but I was thinking the same thing. But will that cause it to hurt a little when he injects...should he add a drop of BB as well? Just curious bros.
    if he doesn't mind buying them both. Or he can add a ml or two of benzoate instead.

the_butcher is offline New Member
    Thanks Alot guys. I guess I will try it again tonight. I was just scared that
    A: The bottle will crack from the heat
    B: The heat will damage the hormone or the potency of the gear. Wouldnt exposing it to extreem temperatures damage it?
    Also, I read that I should vent the bottle with a needle while heating it? Any opinions?
    Thanks alot for your help guys!
    The butcher

Thread Information