2timer is offline Senior Member

t-3 with test question.

I have 100 tabs of cytomel with clen and eca. I don't have much money left for test. but what is the lowest test I should need to even out the catabolism. minimum as possible. I was thinking 150-200mg/week

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    It depends how high you go with the t-3 I think If I did around 100-150 mcg I would want to be on more test than that...Just dont want to go catabolic, I would ask mallet.

thinking about cycleling the t-3 like this. every 2 days add25mcg untill100mcg then day 10-18(100mcg) taper down every 4 days by one 25mcg pill. I hope this is not confusing.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    100mcg or below is a waste of time. Monitor your temp at rest. You need to do higher dosages of test also. Even at higher dosages of steroids depending on how you administer T-3 you can still dip into the muscle. There are plenty of T-3 cycles post that are informational.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    thinking about cycleling the t-3 like this. every 2 days add25mcg untill100mcg then day 10-18(100mcg) taper down every 4 days by one 25mcg pill. I hope this is not confusing.

how about this day1-5100mcgday6and7-50mcg 1 week off then repeat. with clen on off weeks?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    dont take a week off. Look in the educational threads. Cycleon wrote a good post on cytomel (T3) and how it should be used. Follow what he says and you will get good results. I would still do 500mg a week of test e. That way hopefully you wont go catabolic and you may put on some good quality muscle to boot.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

see below for t3

sorry about that.. i thought i had in my signature..

Example 1
    An example for a 20-day cycle with a max of 100mcg ED using 25mcg pills. Calculate the number of days of each period first (Notice that where the up/down period is unable to be broken into 3 exactly equal parts, the extra is put on the dose level at the last part of the period. (.5) means 1/2 a pill or 12.5mcg
    UP CONST DOWN
    4 days 6days 10days
    5% 40% 55%
    2 44444444 33222111.5.5.5
    An example for a 60-day cycle with a max of 125mcg ED using 25mcg pills. Notice that where the up/down period is unable to be broken into 3 exactly equal parts, the extra is put on the dose level at the last part of the period.

UP CONST DOWN
    12 days 18days 30days
    5% 40% 55%
    234 555555555555555555555555 44444433333322222221111111.5.5.5.5.5.5.5
    #1 02-19-2004, 02:57 PM
    Harvey Balboner
    Anabolic Lab Mod Join Date: Dec 2003
    Last edited by spywizard; 04-04-2004 at 07:02 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I have 100 tabs of cytomel with clen and eca. I don't have much money left for test. but what is the lowest test I should need to even out the catabolism. minimum as possible. I was thinking 150-200mg/week
    What is your body weight?...100mcg is pretty much a waist of time IMO...your body produces nearly 75mcg/day naturally...My GF who weighs 142lbs is running 140mcg/day of t3 without test...7 days on followed by 5 days off, with no signs of catabolism, she was stacking it with clen but she can't handle the jitters, so we got her to stop...it's doing more harm than good. We also have her taking Coleus forskolii and T-100X (glandulars with bladderwrack) her temp is a perfect 98.6 every morning on the cycle and 98.2 on the off days, that is just above the optimal level. That's not by chance either!!!...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I was thinking 150-200mg/week
    That's just gonna shut you down and but put your test levels at about what they'd be naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    What is your body weight?...100mcg is pretty much a waist of time IMO...your body produces nearly 75mcg/day naturally...My GF who weighs 142lbs is running 140mcg/day of t3 without test...7 days on followed by 5 days off, with no signs of catabolism, she was stacking it with clen but she can't handle the jitters, so we got her to stop...it's doing more harm than good. We also have her taking Coleus forskolii and T-100X (glandulars with bladderwrack) her temp is a perfect 98.6 every morning on the cycle and 98.2 on the off days, that is just above the optimal level. That's not by chance either!!!...
    I am currently at 210 but and 13%bodyfat. I will try to get my temperature tomarrow.
    should I do test or not?

I am currently at 210 but and 13%bodyfat. I will try to get my temperature tomarrow.
    should I do test or not?
    Test is a good idea for preserving any possible muscle catabolism...

DARKONE is offline New Member
    What temp should I shoot for in the morning ?? .4 above normal I weigh 235 16% bf any idea of body temp should be ?? I know that was stupid but I need a little further explination Mallet. You should do an educational thread about this temp thing also.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    good post. i myself am runninf t3 quick ramp up to 100mc day and q4days -25mc's. i started with clen combo, but couldn't handle the sides. too much for me anyway. i agree with anything less then 100mc's is pretty much a waste. if dosed correctly and proper monitoring of temp with correct ramp down you will be fine. next time around i'm using at least 175mc's peak then ramp down. 196lbs/5'7" try9ing to loose as much BF before i start cycle in may...just my 2cc's

Quote Originally Posted by DARKONE
    What temp should I shoot for in the morning ?? .4 above normal I weigh 235 16% bf any idea of body temp should be ?? I know that was stupid but I need a little further explination Mallet. You should do an educational thread about this temp thing also.
    BTW...I already did a thread on checking your basal body temp!...your aiming for a temp between 97.6 - 98.2 for optimal, most people I know have a lower than optimal temp...so there are things we can do naturally first to get your temp up to optimal. You wouldn't believe the amount of PM's I get from people who are taking t3,ECA, or clen who still don't have a temp in the optimal range! So those products really aren't stimulating fat loss in those situations...you might as well be taking tic tacs!

DARKONE is offline New Member
    BTW...I already did a thread on checking your basal body temp!...your aiming for a temp between 97.6 - 98.2 for optimal, most people I know have a lower than optimal temp...so there are things we can do naturally first to get your temp up to optimal. You wouldn't believe the amount of PM's I get from people who are taking t3,ECA, or clen who still don't have a temp in the optimal range! So those products really aren't stimulating fat loss in those situations...you might as well be taking tic tacs!
    Sorry bro I didnt look your right Im a lasy ass lol .. You are the man when it comes to T3 thats why ppl run to you like leppors with there hands falling off.
    Nice work mallet !!

Quote Originally Posted by DARKONE
    Sorry bro I didnt look your right Im a lasy ass lol .. You are the man when it comes to T3 thats why ppl run to you like leppors with there hands falling off.
    Nice work mallet !!
    Glad I could help!...Maybe we'll have to colonize these people with subclinical hypothyroidism!

Unhappy mallet forgetting about me?

Glad I could help!...Maybe we'll have to colonize these people with subclinical hypothyroidism!
    can you please tell me what I can do to increase my temperature? you said it would be cheaper. thanks
    Last edited by 2timer; 04-05-2004 at 08:32 PM.

oh mallet one where are thou?????

can you please tell me what I can do to increase my temperature? you said it would be cheaper. thanks
    There are 3 distinct areas that make up your metabolic code!...thyroid function, adrenal function, and digestive tract. By starting with the thyroid you can eliminate most of the low temp symptoms, but if this does not return your temp to optimal then we go down the list till we find all the areas effecting your metabolism. Coleus forskolii taken 1 cap (250mgs @4%) 2-3 times daily along with T-100X at 630mgs twice daily will help in regulationg thyroid function...I have seen great success with those two products, they are available OTC and are fairly cheap between 20-30 bucks for a month supply. If you can't find T-100X then ask for a product containing thyroid glandulars and adrenal glandulars (bovine). Bladerwrack is contained in T-100X also, so if you can't find t-100X then supplementing with bladderwrack at 15-25mg twice daily is a good idea too. Insuring that you get enough rest is a plus also in maintaining a good metabolic code, also overtraining can definately inhibit your metabolic code. If all of these steps are taken and your RT doesn't improve then we need to lokk at your adrenals...but it's been my experience that the coleus and T-100X do the job quite well!

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    if you use fina with you'l dop a lot of fat.........just finished T-3 and fina...cycled the T-3 like described above for 2 months, and used fina 3 weeks on 2 weeks off and then 3 weeks on, it worked pretty well....although, my dieat was really the key, had some trouble at first, but then it started to just fall off!!!!!!

good luck bro

mallet my last 2 reading are 36.4cel and 36.3cel----> 97.52 and 97.34. I weight 210 again. it is just off. hey mallet can I use t-3?

mallet my last 2 reading are 36.4cel and 36.3cel----> 97.52 and 97.34. I weight 210 again. it is just off. hey mallet can I use t-3?
    That's not a bad temp...I don't see why not!...just keep monitoring your resting temp! and don't forget pct's...

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    if you use fina with you'l dop a lot of fat.........just finished T-3 and fina...cycled the T-3 like described above for 2 months, and used fina 3 weeks on 2 weeks off and then 3 weeks on, it worked pretty well....although, my dieat was really the key, had some trouble at first, but then it started to just fall off!!!!!!

good luck bro

bro y would you run fina 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off, than 3 weeks on ...by the time you stopped it had prob just started to kick in...no flame bro but i wouldnt advise people to do this...

mallet can you give me a nice cycle with the stuff I have on top! thanks alot.

mallet can you give me a nice cycle with the stuff I have on top! thanks alot.
    I'll Pm you with my cycle advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    bro y would you run fina 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off, than 3 weeks on ...by the time you stopped it had prob just started to kick in...no flame bro but i wouldnt advise people to do this...
    I was wondering the same thing?

Thread Information