LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

is 3cc too much for first ever shot?

I will be frontloading EQ so my first couple weeks will be bi-weekly 3cc shots... (2cc of EQ and one cc of test)..

Is it a really bad idea to shoot 3cc into my right thigh the very first time...or should I be able to handle it?

While 3cc might be a lot for a single spot, the thought of poking myself in 2 different locations isn't very sweet either..

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    First off 3ccs is fine but I would shoot your glute is this is your first time, dont shoot your quad your first injection.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your quad should be able to handle that,but if I were you,I'd hit the glute til you get the hang of things.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    3cc is alright. it might be better because later on the 1cc and 2cc shots will seem like nothing

Tico Frank is offline Junior Member
    Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Deleted

test is best is offline Associate Member
    tico, is that your mugshot

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    thats Ol' Dirty Bastard, silly, a.k.a. Dirt McGirt, a.k.a Baby Jesus,

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, make sure you take your time and inject slow. (very important)

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking of doing glutes but I can't see how I could keep my hand steady enough not to shake the hell out of the needle when it's in my ass... and I figure if I don't keep it very still, I'll be one sorry and sore SOB the next day!

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    I will be frontloading EQ so my first couple weeks will be bi-weekly 3cc shots... (2cc of EQ and one cc of test)..

Is it a really bad idea to shoot 3cc into my right thigh the very first time...or should I be able to handle it?

While 3cc might be a lot for a single spot, the thought of poking myself in 2 different locations isn't very sweet either..
    Hey bro, everything should be fine, I had a bro dart me the first time in the quad (thigh), then I was off to the races on my own after that. If you are doing a lower strength EQ like 50mg you are going to need to do higher cc injections anyways. Probably would be a good idea to use a high guage pin like 23g for your first time (smaller pins glide in really nice, you won't even feel it) Best to you bro. Little hint though if you're drawing the EQ from a bottle with a rubber top, a good idea would be to draw with a separate pin and then load another pin to keep the injecting needle nice n sharp, sharper needles will penetrate the skin easier which mean less (if any) pain for you.
    Last edited by panabolic; 04-06-2004 at 04:36 PM.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    I have only done quad shots, 2 cc's twice a week, 25 gauge 1.5 inch pin, never had any trouble except for hitting nerves here and there.....no big deal, just restick.

good luck..

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    I was thinking of doing glutes but I can't see how I could keep my hand steady enough not to shake the hell out of the needle when it's in my ass... and I figure if I don't keep it very still, I'll be one sorry and sore SOB the next day!
    Your glutes will be fine bro, use them while you can. I grew so much from my cycle it was hard to reach around to shoot my glute anymore, Id cramp up. LOL.

Thread Information