Thread: Test Cough?

jbiggs is offline New Member

Test Cough?

My Stats are 34 yrs old, 6'1", 205 lbs at a BF of 12-14%. I've been training seriously for about 7 yrs. in that time I went from 135 to 190 lbs naturally.

I'm on my first real cycle, Test- E at 500/mgs a week for 12 weeks followed by proper PCT. I tried a transdermal Fina cycle six months ago (no flames), and got the dreaded Fina cough. Kind of a hacking cough with phlegm at times.

I'm into the third week(fifth shot) of my cycle, and here comes the same cough. Is this normal or am I just getting sick?
    Last edited by jbiggs; 04-07-2004 at 08:02 PM.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    well it could be the weather that is getting people sick, i dont know how it is in minnesota but in boston its 25 one day and 50 the next. the change of weather could have something to do with it.

The weather does bounce around a lot this time of year.
    Last edited by jbiggs; 04-07-2004 at 08:03 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I've been on the shelf for 3 days with a nasty flu that I thought might be the dreaded Sust flu. It was starting to get to my head when it clicked in there that my girlfriend was sick too. It's easy to get worried because you're sticking yourself with something funky but it's probably just a little cold. Or the HIV. Back to the gym tomorrow for me! :spudnikhu:

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gotten a nasty cough immediately after shooting testoviron depots...I mean as soon as the needle is out i feel the lungs tightening...freaked me out the first time, but it only happens when I do 3cc's of tetoviron at once...no other inject causes me to cough. I can't explain it?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I got a little flu like off of RT when it was still legit, but not cough like fina cough like.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I get a light cough with test prop, but if I add much fina at all I can't talk at all without sounding like I'm dying of pneumonia. I feel fine, I just sound and cough bad.
    Just one of those things, I guess.
    -Tock

Tock,

This seems similiar to what I experiace. Does it last throughout your cycle, or eventually subside. My significant other (who is unaware of what I'm doing) thinks I should go checked for pneumonia. I wonder what would show on a chest x-ray?
    Last edited by jbiggs; 04-07-2004 at 08:03 PM.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno . . . if you've got much phlegm, that'll probably show up. Things might appear inflamed, swollen, or whatever . . .
    I wouldn't worry about it, though. Every time I go on it, I get the fina cough. When I'm off, I'm much better. When you go off, you'll sound much better.
    I coped by acquiring the habit of speaking very little, and then very softly. Also just passed things off as a bad allergy.
    -Tock

Thread Information