Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Angry The FDA got my gear!!!

I was waiting for my gear to arrive when I got a letter from the FDA stating that they had it. I thought customs would have been the ones(if anybody ) to get it. My supplier said that they would resend my order if I e-mailed them a copy of the seizure notice but I imagine I just got screwed out of my money. Has anyone else gotten a seizure notice from the FDA?I have to go now and break some stuff

Let me just say that if they resend the order it will be sent to a different address

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    that sucks bro....i hate when i hear stuff like this

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I smell a Scammer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    I was waiting for my gear to arrive when I got a letter from the FDA stating that they had it. I thought customs would have been the ones(if anybody ) to get it. My supplier said that they would resend my order if I e-mailed them a copy of the seizure notice but I imagine I just got screwed out of my money. Has anyone else gotten a seizure notice from the FDA?I have to go now and break some stuff

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Some one at the FDA is going to get BIG!

The FDA!?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    sorry bro. Did you have a ton of gear coming or just a few bottles? This was international right.

Yeah , it said that they were in Chicago. Thats not anywhere close to me or in the path of my supplier. I don't understand how it got nabbed all the way up there. And like customs , they want me to call to claim my stuff.....YEAH RIGHT!!!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you got scammed by a relatively ignorant person.

The FDA, Food and Drug Administration, governs and monitors ingredients, safety, manufacturing and labeling of products--they don't seize products.

I believe the DEA, Drug Enforcement Administration, would be responsible for seizing products.

At least your scammer got 2 out of 3 of the letters right.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-06-2004 at 03:59 PM.

Unfortunatly it was a whole **** cycle. And it was international.I had no choice. The only domestic supplier I had died a few months back and I haven't been able to get another one. And with Bush pulling his little state of the union speech , I probably never will!!! One thing puzzles me though...1 bottle of sust got through. One 10ml bottle but nothing else

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Yeah , it said that they were in Chicago. Thats not anywhere close to me or in the path of my supplier. I don't understand how it got nabbed all the way up there. And like customs , they want me to call to claim my stuff.....YEAH RIGHT!!!
    I have been hearing a lot lately about the Chicago area being notoriously tough to get gear through. What I would like to know is what is being put on the content labels on the pack and are the sources taking any care at all in packing procedures? later.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I think you got scammed by a relatively ignorant person.

The FDA, Food and Drug Administration, governs and monitors ingredients, safety, manufacturing and labeling of products--they don't seize products.

I believe the DEA, Drug Enforcement Administration, would be responsible for seizing products.

At least your scammer got 2 out of 3 of the letters right.

My sentiments exactly

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    I have been hearing a lot lately about the Chicago area being notoriously tough to get gear through. What I would like to know is what is being put on the content labels on the pack and are the sources taking any care at all in packing procedures? later.
    Chicago? Don't tell me that, thats where I LIVE!!!!.....JK,I always, always, order domestic

I have no choice Bro. I gotta do what I gotta do. Which sucks really bad but.....

Huh????

Unfortunatly it was a whole **** cycle. And it was international.I had no choice. The only domestic supplier I had died a few months back and I haven't been able to get another one. And with Bush pulling his little state of the union speech , I probably never will!!! One thing puzzles me though...1 bottle of sust got through. One 10ml bottle but nothing else
    I thought you said it was the whole fuc/kin cycle that was confiscated.

Sounds like you got scammed for sure.
    Either that or the FDA is even smart enough to use single estered tests over sust Sorry, that was cheap. TSW will have a field day with that.

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! oops

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Sounds like you got scammed for sure.
    Either that or the FDA is even smart enough to use single estered tests over sust Sorry, that was cheap. TSW will have a field day with that.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Bro.. Better Luck next time

It was a whole cycle other than the one bottle. without the rest I'm f***ed! When my supplier e-mailed me to tell me it was shipped , he said it was coming in 2 packages. I thought that was kind of weird when I got the package with only one bottle in it. Why would everything else come in another package? Why wasn't it split up evenly. Then two days later I got the letter...

It was a whole cycle other than the one bottle. without the rest I'm f***ed! When my supplier e-mailed me to tell me it was shipped , he said it was coming in 2 packages. I thought that was kind of weird when I got the package with only one bottle in it. Why would everything else come in another package? Why wasn't it split up evenly. Then two days later I got the letter...
    I'm very serious about you having been scammed. The FDA has no jurisdiction with regards to seizures.

Sorry for that...

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy einstein,

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'm very serious about you having been scammed. The FDA has no jurisdiction with regards to seizures.
    It sounds like his gear came into the US through O'Hara airport. It was checked by Customs, and they decided to send it to the FDA for a determination on what to do with it. Standard "Passing the buck" w/ our gov't. Then the FDA decided it WAS NOT legal to import and they seized it. They do have the jurisdiction to do this, just read the Customs' website and then read the FDA's website concerning this area.

This is why I always buy in Mexico and import it myself. Plus I skip the middle man.

Stengun

cape_train is offline New Member
    that really sucks.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    After you wrote that I changed my opinion on this...you got scammed not seized bro.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    FDA uses it's power of seizure for other things, not steroids .

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    FDA uses it's power of seizure for other things, not steroids.
    Why wouldn't the Food and Drug Adminastration use it's power of seizure to seize illegal/unapproved for importation drugs? The FDA job is to determine which drugs can and cannot be imported into the US. Since the steroids are are illegal and unapproved for importation, they can be seized by the FDA.

It looks like the shipped put everything in a big box except a single bottle and had to put it into a smaller box. The bigger box drew more attention than the smaller box, so the smaller box made it through.

Stengun

I would say you got scammed. I have an international source and when he sends my orders in multiple packages they are all the same size. They are actually never any bigger than a dvd case actually. It doesnt make since to throw everything in one box then put a bottle of sust in the other. Id still ty to get a resend to another address, but I think you may be **** outta luck.

Thanks for the advise guys. I have talked to my supplier(via e-mail , of course) and the order is supposed to be resent. I very seriously doubt I will ever get to see that gear but I can always hope. Maybe soon I will get a domestic supplier and I won't have to worry about this shiznit.

One more question real quick....The seizure notice says that the weight of the package seized was .2 pounds. Wouldn't three 10ml bottles of sust and three 10ml of EQ and one 10ml prop and 200 nolvadex weigh more than that?

Thread Information