skooter001 is offline New Member

HGH (Human Growth Hormone).

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I have posted. I have been training three times a week, and have bulked up quite nicely over the last five months.

I have started taking Dyanabol in oral form, and have seen some big results for myself. While reviewing Dyanabol I came across HGH. Reading up on it, it would seem this is the drug of all drugs. It also said that it is very hard to get hold of and if you do manage to get it would more than likely be fake.

More research and I found out that "GABA" an amino acid can force your body to produce the HGH naturally. I found a website

http://store.yahoo.com/enkuerosnet/e105326.html

and ordered myself some of this supplement. If it does do what it says it is supposed to do them I will be very impressed. I have taken it for 2 nights now, but after taking it say about ten mins I get really hot and its as if you can feel pins and needles all over your body. I also seem to get a slight head rush from it and then after about another ten mins it all settles down but I am left a bit hot and bothered.

Has any one else on here used this GABA, and did it have similar effects, and does it work?

GABA does give a "tingley" feeling and possibly some vivid dreams, but as for GABA "forcing" the body to produce more GH....this simply isn't the case. It's similar to prohormones that are several upstream steps away from testosterone . By taking these, you are still at mercy of several factors, independent of the supplement, to convert the supplement into something useful. It's similar to selling you logs but telling you you're buying a log house.
    GABA may have a very slight impact on nocturnal GH release, but it's nowhere near as signifigant as retailers lead you to believe. Fake GH isn't all that common, as most people get it from reliable sources.
    there is a GH forum that has more info for you.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    It will help Bro but I will save for tha real thang!!! Cause "Aint nuthin like tha real thang baby" lol

So would you suggest that i keep taking the GABA as i have now spent out on it.

I do have a source for HGH but he is asking for around £180 for a single dose.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I agree with Einstein on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by morganvw1

I would take double doses at night right before bed. As for a source, this is against the rules. You must use pm or search through the rhgh or china rhgh to find your answers. Peace

depo250 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morganvw1

What a single dose?Be more specific please.

Definitely use the GABA, since you have it. It's great for sleep IMO....it's poor man's acid as far as dreams go. It may give you a little higher nocturnal GH release, but it'll be nothing worth writing home about. How many IUs would you be getting from your GH supplier for that price?

I was told that the £180 was for one amp of HGH. Now I dont know if that is a rip off, but what would you gents look to pay for a course and over what time period ie. a 4 month period with how many injections per week or day etc...

Will look at this again tomorrow as its 11pm and need to be up at 5am for work. thank you for your help so far though. Will chat again tomorrow.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first off, you need to decide what you want out of GH. How old are you? What are you goals? Why are you only doing a DBOL cycle? Where is the TEST?

You will have to excuse me as I am quite new in to this.

I have also used sust 250 and Nandroline (not sure on spelling). Basically I would like to build muscle and drop some weight. I am not looking to be huge but I would liked a defined body.

From what I read about hgh it would seem this acn offer all of these as well as allowing me to keep my size if the training stop's for a while.

You will have to excuse me as I am quite new in to this.

I have also used sust 250 and Nandroline (not sure on spelling). Basically I would like to build muscle and drop some weight. I am not looking to be huge but I would liked a defined body.

From what I read about hgh it would seem this acn offer all of these as well as allowing me to keep my size if the training stop's for a while.

Thread Information