Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

Question GOOD? or BAD? Deca/Prop then Eqiu/Winny

Alright guys i need your opinions on your experience with a similar cycle pattern, or just how bad or not so bad you think this would be. I am about to go on a Deca /Prop cycle. I am onoy running the Deca for Eigth weeks and the prop for weeks 4-8. I am gonna use HCG and clomid for post cycle. But i want to jump on a Equi/Winny cycle to get cut up afterwards. I will run this cycle by doing Equi for 1-8, and winny 3-8. But i have been waiting for my shit to come in and time is getting short to be able to run both before summer.
    So what do you think about running the Deca/Prop for eight weeks. Off time for only a month and a half. Then a Equi/Winny cycle for 8 weeks. I will not be using excessive dosages. I know it goes against the time on = time off, especially with the Deca half life. But i am pretty much gonna do it anyway. I jsut want to know if this is realy that bad. Has anyone else ran a similar schedule, and how bad was it coming off after the second cycle. Thanks guys, and comments will be helpful. Crititcism welcomed.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I am not trying to lead you off your track bro but i would do it diffrently. bridge into EQ/winny/Prop, pick up a bottle of test and mix it with Deca for you first stack. I think youll get really hard and vascular on the EQ/winny/prop and gain some solid mass on the test/deca. Let me know what you think. I will be running a similar cycle soon cant wait.

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    This is gonna be my first cycle so I dont want to be doin too much test you know. I dont ven need that much cuz my receptors are nice and fresh. Yea I know, Equi/Prop/Winny is a nice combo. are doin two cycle or jsut that one??

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I As far as i know this how my cycle is going to look

Sust/EQ/ bridge into-Halo/EQ/Prop/Clen maybe T3 before the show. I am not exactly sure just yet but thought ide throw it out there for you.

I just think EQ is a better choice personally but its all up to you. Test will give you good gains if you fear sides just run it atound 400mg youll be fine.

Thread Information