IMBIGRU is offline Banned

Need to drop 10 lbs for powerlifting and I still need to stay strong

Need to drop 10 lbs for powerlifting and I still need to stay strong. I weigh 231 and ive already dropped 10 lbs. I'm a powerlifter I have lifted in the 242 and Im wanting to go to the 220lbs. Im on Fina and test right now. I dropped 10 lbs just by taking the fina but I want to run Drols and d-bol close to the meet but I need to keep my weight down. I plan to total 2200 at 220lbs. What should I do in my stack. Im not taking any anti e s and Ive been taking 750 mg of cyp a week and taking 200mg of fina 3 days a week. I plan to start 15 mg of d-bol a day then bump it to 50 mg a day then switch to 3 anadrol 50s a day 10 days out from the meet so pre meet would be 1000 mg of test 600 mg fina a week and 50 mg d-bol a day. any ideas on how to get my weight down ?? also so do you think Fina is a good strength drug? cuse lots of powerlifters say it pulls to much water out of u?

Next questions do you think HGH would help powerlifting??? and would it be worth doing 4 iu for 25 day ?? or 2 iu for 50 days cause thats all I can afford Ive been powerlifting for 12 yrs and have never did hgh Ive about hit my peak since I live in California I dont want to be fat so im dropping pluse if i can stay strong I will be ranked in the top 5 or better

Iv

I also might need use an IV to put the weight back on before the meet but I dont want to have to use to many Lasicks to drop weight. I always cramp with the weight loss. I also will gain weight with the d-bol and a-bombs so I need some help also what diet>>> ? I cramp on low carbs and dont feel strong/?? does anyone know where and how to get the IVs stuff??

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    CLEN ,LASIX(2DAYS OUT), SODIUM, AND WINNY!!!! hOW OLD ARE U??

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    like bigdog said...just drop the water before the weigh in and then load up on sodium and carbs till the show...low sodium for a couple of days with dyazide or lasix. If your trying to lose weight then you'll want to stay away from d-bol and drols, go with fina winny prop var halo etc...
    Last edited by Mallet; 04-06-2004 at 06:01 PM.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    var clen prop fina - I would stay away from winny dries out the joints -predisposes you to injury IMO

h

What about anti Es ? Can I just keep the caloried low and take the d-bols and anadrols? Im 29 or so !! How about The I.V. to gain the weight back>?? do u think 11 lbs is to much to drop in water? I akways cramp at the meets and I dont want to be flat do you think the HGH would be worth messing with??

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Ask this bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    var clen prop fina - I would stay away from winny dries out the joints -predisposes you to injury IMO
    I have checked his post's and he knows best for powerlifters. I am a bodybuilder. However, winny with clen gives me a strength boost out of this world. Flax seed should keep the joints in check...Peace

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Just to add one more thing from someone that always had to make weight. Up your fiber content big time. Go get some Metamucil or Fibercon and eat that stuff like candy. It will ensure you are "regular" and will shave a bit of weight out of you as well.

Please......no doody jokes

Thread Information