Jackman is offline Banned

local news paper.

ok i know this dont beloung here but it will get the most views. Saw this bull**** in a local newspaper. Cant wait see what my parents going to say about "i told you its bad".........

http://salemnews.com/

need go to sports then Nock knows firsthand about steroid 's dangers is the article.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro if he goes around to high school atheltics teams trying to talk kids out of using steroids he must have missed my old high school.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i am going to make my article it will be call "Life of an Ex Post Whore , Life,Fame and Drugs"

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I love how, he says "once you come off you lose all your gains"...... riiiiigght

Didnt relize theres like 4 steroid articles on that page! **** they went all out on the bull**** today huh

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i had no idea, i better get rid of this stuff

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Yep.. he missed mine too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    bro if he goes around to high school atheltics teams trying to talk kids out of using steroids he must have missed my old high school.
    Go figure!!! lol

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    This guy is right....Let's all quit and start a OSAANSA organization...Old steroid abusers against new steroid abusers...

barbarian is offline Banned
    thats fukin retarted and just plain ideocriscy, when are people gona learn the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    thats fukin retarted and just plain ideocriscy, when are people gona learn the truth?
    Not as long as bull**** like this keeps coming up

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    someone here should write an article from our perspective and get it published in a big paper

see how those ignorant F#cks like it.... atleast we would have evidence and facts to back up our arguements

"Proper" use of AAS was almost impossible in the 80's due to the lack of experience and knowledge that exists today with regard to AAS use. I'm not saying we have it refined to perfection now, but you really can't even compare a user in the 80's trying to contruct a proper cycle with proper ancillaries/countermeasures to someone using AAS today. This old duff is as much an "expert" on AAS use as Alzado was. he's a bitter old man in poor health looking to pin the blame on something. Due to the steroid -frenzied media of late, many organizations/institutions will gladly throw this old fart some pocket change or a couple cases of "ensure" so he'll speak his "wisdom" to the youth and educate them on the horrible ills of "steroid abuse ". Black sheep we may be, but we're the biggest, healthiest black sheep I've ever seen.

We should archive all of the recent newspaper articles that portray AAS as the world's biggest problem and the evil that's killing America's youth. We should make a separate forum with all of these articles and then send members there to read them all as a form of punishment for source posting or any other thing we determine worthy of punishment. I can't imagine anything more torturous than having to read articles written by 120lb 20 yr old "journalists" about steroids , whose "research" invariably consists of nothing more than a 5 minute google search.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    everyone throw your gear in the ocean.

Thread Information