someday is offline Member

burning pain during shot, now swelling...whats up!!!!!!

alright so i was shooting 1cc prop and 1cc tren in my left delt and during the shot i moved the needle around a bit and all of a sudden i felt this searing pain in my arm. It seriously felt like someone was burning the hell out of me. This was at 4:30. Afterwards i went and lifted and went to a meeting came back looked at my arm and theres swelling from the shot area about 1 inch wide and about 3 inches downward on my arm. It cant be an infection yet but what the hell is it. Think some icyhot or a heatpad might help....im freakinout here.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    just my 2cents, maybe its from the BA content? sometimes you gotta heat it to kill the BA content, chinaman stuff has a allot of BA content,and it hurts,maybe your needle procedured sucks , dunno just my 2cents,think its the BA content,

my 2cents

someday is offline Member
    no i've been shooting the prop for weeks and the tren for about a week and this hadn't happened yet.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    just my 2cents, maybe its from the BA content? sometimes you gotta heat it to kill the BA content, chinaman stuff has a allot of BA content,and it hurts,maybe your needle procedured sucks , dunno just my 2cents,think its the BA content,

my 2cents
    correct me if im wrong - thats 6 cents.....

as for the original post - sounds like the moving around of the needle has something to do with it. Maybe you cut yourself inside and the prop hit the cut and stung *shrugs* just a thought

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    haha hazard :/ im such a dueche

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You have an inflamation bro.....keep an eye on it and watch your temperature.We all have bad shots now and then.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    You irratated something in your delt (muscle or nerve) that resulted in the pain. The body's initial reaction to an injury is to build up fluid around the affected site. Add the solution you injected and you will have noticable edema. Try warm compresses to get the oil dispersed through the muscle fibers. If the swelling gets worse, you may want to apply ice to reduce it. Advil or tylenol for the pain.

Infections take some time to show. Just relax and treat it like any sports injury. You'll be fine. Try hitting your sciatic nerve sometime if you want to experience a painful shot

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    keep an eye on it, but usually an infection would take time to build to that size. Probably just irritated by the gear, as that is a good bit of stuff to put in your delt... 2cc with prop and tren .

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygh
    You'll be fine. Try hitting your sciatic nerve sometime if you want to experience a painful shot

Thread Information