joe042248 is offline Junior Member

Anyone luck on hairgrowth in the fron hairline??????

just curious if anyone here has had any luck in regrowing some hair on their front hairline???? thanx

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have not had much sucess. Where I hear success is where people are using proscar and minoxidil in combination. Have heard some people are having sucess with 12.5% and 15% minoxidil solutions. I just started using 15% so I can not give any results yet. Usually though you just thicken up from the hairline back. The sooner you start a treatment when you notice your hairline moving or diffuse thinning the better.

look at this site. www.minoxidil.coim

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    how long before u notice results? 6months? i ordered some minoxidil 5% and spiro

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I took propecia for 5 years. Mainly it just kept me from losing anymore hair and maybe thickend a few hairs (still a big accomplishment). I added minoxidil Feb 2003. What you will find that scares most people is that things get worse before they get better. The first 1-2 months of minoxidil use you will see less hair on your head than when you started. This "shedding" happens because minoxidil is working. You have a normal amount of hair starting a new growth phase where the old hair in the shaft has detached and fallen out. When you start minoxidil it will cause hair follicles to be jump started into producing a new hair (the growth phase) earlier than normal. While this is really a good thing for a couple of months more hair will go into a period where the hair in the shaft that is already detached from the follicle will be pushed out by the new hair starting in the follicle. This results in an overall look of your hair getting thinner. I can just say that minoxidil worked wonders for me. I did notice thinning the first two months but by month 4 I noticed things were considerably thicker than when I started. Then at month 5 things were so much improved that my barber was cutting my hair on top much shorter than normal and it still looked really thick with no scalp showing anyhere. A huge improvement. I had not been able to get my hair cut that short on top for 10 years.

It does work but look for real cosmetic improvement around month 5-6 with some improvement in month 4.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    I have noticed the deca and sust i have been taking has put some massive hair on my chest , stomach and face. I never shaved ed and never had any chest or stomach hair. 14 wks in I am loaded.

Thread Information