newtogear is offline Junior Member

Navy Seal Workout

hey guys, i was just curious what any of you thought on this. take a look at this navy seal workout (http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/brent2.htm). if i was taking a 12 wk cycle of 500mg test-e w/ 400mg eq, while doing nothing but this work out for those 3 months (w/o any bodybuilding), what effect do you think the gear would have? how would that type of workout, coupled w/ that gear cycle, have an affect on my body out of curiosity? of course i'd be consuming tons of protein, calories, and glutamine throughout the cycle too.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    How old are you?
    33. i know the site says teen bodybuilding. it wasn't like i was studying that web site and came across that article, i did a google search for "navy seal workout" and found the article that way. it was one of the first ones to pop up.

illflex is offline New Member
    To me it looks like a routine to tone. Lots of high reps, extensive cardio, etc. It will make you fit, thats for sure, but I think if your gonna gas up, you might not gain as much muscle. That plan sure does look like it will shred the hell outta you though.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by illflex
    To me it looks like a routine to tone. Lots of high reps, extensive cardio, etc. It will make you fit, thats for sure, but I think if your gonna gas up, you might not gain as much muscle. That plan sure does look like it will shred the hell outta you though.
    Well said. It definately is not a bulking plan, with all that cardio. When on gear, you want to lift as heavy as you can. Push ups and pull ups won't do it for you.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Awful for bulking !!

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Awful for bulking !!
    yeah, i agree. it would be awful for bulking and great for burning fat. my question for y'all is what difference would there be between doing this program on gear vs. natural? if you took two male identical twins, put them on this program w/ the same calories and supplements of protein and glutamine..........but one was on a test/eq cycle, while the other was doing it natural..............how do you think their bodies would look different at the end? will both of their bodies look the same? if not, how will they look different?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, the test would not benifit the guy on it. In fact, it might even slow him down due to the racing of his heart and maybe even sweats during the running.
    I mean, why would you need juice for situps and pushups? Test would just speed up your heart so fast during the running and swimming to the point of colllapse.
    Havent you read that cardio is not good while on juice anyway.
    The only benifit the juicer would have after the training would be bigger legs from all the running.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    IMO, the test would not benifit the guy on it. In fact, it might even slow him down due to the racing of his heart and maybe even sweats during the running.
    I mean, why would you need juice for situps and pushups? Test would just speed up your heart so fast during the running and swimming to the point of colllapse.
    Havent you read that cardio is not good while on juice anyway.
    The only benifit the juicer would have after the training would be bigger legs from all the running.
    thanks, bermich. i was just curious. i thought maybe the twin on the juice would end up more ripped. no, i didn't read that cardio is not good while on gear. i'll have to read up on that. i do know that you shouldn't do much cardio, if at all, during bulking w/ gear. but i had no idea about the heart racing and so forth. sounds pretty dangerous. the juice twin would probably end up dying of a heart attack!!

Thread Information