Thread: EQ Question???

BiG TiMe is offline New Member

Talking EQ Question???

Hey guys what's up I'm new to the board and I have a quick question about EQ. I just started my second cycle which consists of Test and EQ. My first cycle consisted of deca and sust and I gained about 15 lbs. I know Eq takes about 8 weeks to kick in fully but someone told me that Eq causes bloat and a lot of water retention is this true. And what time of gains am looking at with this cycle I want to lean up but still gain size and should I still do cardio?? Thanks guys

palequail is offline Banned
    Whoever told you that EQ causes bloat is totally mistaken. I'm on Test E and EQ right now..week 11...I haven't had any bloat or water weight at all...EQ is a great drug for slow gains but just be patient...

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Like palequail said, Eq is all about the lean, hard, quality muscle gains. Just needs some time marinate.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sounds like your boy don't know what he is talking about...eq is specifically known for 3 things
    lean gains
    vascularity
    increase in hunger

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i heard EQ causes big strength gains and makes the veins pop out like WHOA! nto to mention increases hunger..... About how long should it take b4 i feel it....? Also - how often should i be injected? twice a week? im doing 500mg's a week with 600 test E

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Hiiiiiiijacked! Should feel it around week 6-7. Twice a week is good, like Mon/Thurs.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    Hiiiiiiijacked!
    Yeah - i own

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    i heard EQ causes big strength gains and makes the veins pop out like WHOA! nto to mention increases hunger..... About how long should it take b4 i feel it....? Also - how often should i be injected? twice a week? im doing 500mg's a week with 600 test E

The strenght gains are slow...Veins popping out like WHOA...not really true...it helps in vascularity because you don't hold much water and may lean down from it....

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    That's a big question for your first post on this board. What is you age, weight, goals, etc?

I'm 19, 5'10'' 180 lbs my goal is too be about 185-190 lean (rippppppeddd) low body fat

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Just wanted to say that whoever told you that about EQ is a real dumb **** and obviously don't know **** about his gear. I wouldn't be takin any advice from

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    like others have said your buddy is inept in the knowledge of AAS.
    EQ is by FAR my favorite drug. Cannot go wrong with it. You just have to run it a minimum of 12 weeks at 400mg a week.

moush is offline Senior Member
    hey guys didnt you notice that this bro is only 19!!!! You should not be doin AAS right now!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say deca is your bloater, alot of ppl use eq to diet.personally i like running eq and test as a base for my cycles.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Slow gains but the quality is unsurpassed. Take advantage of the hunger your going to feel. In other words ,I hope that is not a pic of you on the avatar. Good luck .

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    sore24/7
    who is that in your avatar?

Yeah but another quick question. With EQ increasing my appettite sufficently won't it be hard for me to lean up and cut up because I heard you shouldn't even consumer any kind of food even healthy food or water after about 8 o'clock to cut up?? What should I do?

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    so if i were to run some EQ and test..possibly some winny towards the end. how much or how many bottles would i need of EQ? i want to run 300 mg/week of EQ for 12 weeks. and in the middle of that, do test weeks 4-10. and if i get winny from my source at a really cheap price, winny 10-14. does this sound ok?

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    PJK015, Yo its off topic. But yeah ,shes a natural test' booster. Thats all I can say bro.

Thread Information