Thread: clomid acne

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

clomid acne

I read the other day about clomid causing bad acne. Is this common and is there anyway to stop it? I heard that you can use armidex instead of clomid for post therapy but that would be way more expensive wouldn't it

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I didn't get it that bad. I had it worse on cycle, although it was very mild anyway.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    is 50 100 50 the standard for every cycle

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    I could be wrong...but its not the clomid that give you the acne isnt it the sudden change in Hormones...some people get it during cycle...when the test leveles rise...and some get it only when test levels DROP post cycle....im pretty sure thats what its from...people are dif...in regaurds to when they get it....as for me, i didnt get any acne....during or post cycle....correxct me if im wrong guys

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    Last cycle I didnt get more than 3 or 4 pimples on my face, and a couple tiny ones on my shoulders but they went away quick. This cycle of dbol and t200, im on week 4 and ive had maybe 3 pimples on my face, nowhere else. I did take accutane when i was 17 so it might help, im 21 now and still get chapped lips and dry skin from the accutane. Before accutane i was a greasy teenager. Im convinced accutane shuts down some kinda glands. Ive seen some bad blow ups though, and i also know guys whove done a tonne of roids and dont have a mark to prove it, it all depends on teh person.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Cnyce you are right, as far as I'm concerned. Your 'fake' hormones are wearing off, and you are taking synthetic estrogens to boost your testosterone levels .... Whoever thought estrogen could produce more testosterone ?

As long as it works, I guess it's. . .who gives a f*ck, just do it.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    i think it depends alot on the person too as i get really bad acne from aas. My skin goes so oily that i need to wash about 15 times a day. my mates hardly get any acne so it looks as if i need accutane. but as for the question i would say that clomid wont make it any worse, mine gets better when i stop the aas
    Last edited by Steve; 02-01-2002 at 06:10 AM.

Trapzilla is offline New Member
    i got it bad bro... i have little sweat pimples all over my back and shoulders, as well as a couple big pimples. There almost gone now. I didnt get any when i was on though. It's no big deal, just keep the skin as dry as possible.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tom
    is 50 100 50 the standard for every cycle
    YOU COULD RUN IT THIS WAY
    300-FIRST DAY
    100-NEXT 10 DAYS
    50-NEXT 10 DAYS

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Its the hormone imbalance.

Thread Information