Sta11ion is offline Member

My Cycle, any comments

I have been trying different types of cycles over the years and my gains are moderate. I have been looking threw these forums and noticed people have gained some weight, know I dont know if they are holding more water or muscle but the average gain looks around 15 pounds and even if 10 pounds is muscle that it great. Know that I look back into my experiments it looks to me that I am not taking enough of AS. I have decided to experiment again, but before I do I would like to show my plan. I have never experimented with this amount I know that it does not seem like alot but I am not in any competition, so it just for personal gains. Any comments would be apreciated.
    Sustanon 250, 500 mg week for 1-10 weeks
    cyp, 200 mg week for 1-8 weeks
    Win, 50 mg ed 8 - 13 weeks
    Nolvadex 20 mg ed 1- 10 weeks
    Maybe Proviron
    and then post cycle

Stats of today 177
    Height 5,10
    Cold
    Arms 16.2
    waist 29
    quands 24.3
    calves 15.8 I Cant believe my arms are bigger then my calves, I hate that

fabry is offline Senior Member
    dont use sust and cyp!
    choose one ot them and go with it! (sust is better if injected eod or e3d - cyp, twice a week)
    1-10 cyp (or sust) 500mg
    8-12 (or 13 if sust) winny 50mg ed
    1-12 (or 13) nolva 10mg ed
    i would also use ldex @ .25ml ed with nolva
    DIET IS MOST IMPORTANT THING ANYWAY!!!

GOOD LUCK

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    instead of sust, i would run cyp at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks., could prob slide with 10mg of nolva ed,since your only taking in 500mg a week...

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    Go with cyp for 12 wks., don't go with the sus. Also you'll need nolv and clomid for your pct. good luck

I noticed a lot of people mention to not touch sustanon , but for me it works very well. I dont bloat and I get extremely hard. I never tried cypionate . I really dont want to let go of the sustanon, I have access to deca , enanathate or prop. Any suggestion here. My main concern is not to look bloated.

Swellin Guest
    If you like sust and want to run it at 500mg per week, then preload your syringes and inject EOD. If it were me, i would get some prop, and inject it on the days I didn't inject the sust. There is noe reason to run both sust and cyp...choose one and run it. I see that you have access to enan...you could run it instaed of sust, but you like sust.
    If you don't want to look bloated, leave the deca wherever you found it...that stuff blows me up like a puffer fish.
    I see that you matched up the winny witht the amount of time it takes for sust to clear...good job. That way you can roll right into pct off your winny.

Swellen, that is not a bad idea to run prop on the days not using sus, how much prop per week would you say.

Swellen, that is not a bad idea to run prop on the days not using sus, how much prop per week would you say.

Swellin Guest
    Check your sust to see which variation you have. I am noit a big sust fan, so I can't give you thespecifics. I know that some may have 40mg of prop, while others may be a little different. I would try and use the same amount of prop on my non-sust days, as the sust contains. This way, you could keep your blood levels as constant as possible.
    Check your brand of sust. Search for its make up, and you should be able to find something on how much prop is in it. I have seen the lists before. I think that depending upon the manufacturer (I could be off on this) but the prop ranges from 30mg-60mg. Some UG labs make their own variation of sust, so this complicates things. I would think it will be in the 30-40 range for sust or Omnadren , but don't take my word for it. I'll try and find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Check your sust to see which variation you have. I am noit a big sust fan, so I can't give you thespecifics. I know that some may have 40mg of prop, while others may be a little different. I would try and use the same amount of prop on my non-sust days, as the sust contains. This way, you could keep your blood levels as constant as possible.
    Check your brand of sust. Search for its make up, and you should be able to find something on how much prop is in it. I have seen the lists before. I think that depending upon the manufacturer (I could be off on this) but the prop ranges from 30mg-60mg. Some UG labs make their own variation of sust, so this complicates things. I would think it will be in the 30-40 range for sust or Omnadren, but don't take my word for it. I'll try and find it.
    The one I have is 40 mg, So if I do 500 mg of sustanon 250 I would be using 80 mg a week. So how much more would you recommend? by the way thank you for your time

Swellin Guest
    Okay, I would get some sterile oil and add it to the mix. If you inject Sust EOD, then you are looking at injecting 125mg per shot. If it is divided perfectly, you are looking at 20mg of prop on those days. I would simply substitute the prop @ 20 on the days I didn't injext the sust. Realistically, EOD will be good enough that you should not have to inject prop in between. I like to run prop ED, that is why I would suggest using it. This is a very minor point. As long as you don't go past EOD with your injects, you will be fine.
    On the other hand, if you decided to go 250mg E3D, you would need to substitute the prop on those other days. In that case, run 40mg of prop ED (on the days you inject sust...leave off the prop). I have been reading about this, but again...I have never used sust. I know that TheSeventhWarrior has, and he subs in prop. Catch him online, and PM about it. I expect that we would be telling you about the same thing, but I would prefer getting advice from someone who has actually tried something like this.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Have you ever done a test besides sust? Id pick test E or cyp and get some L-dex. That way you are just injecting twice a week, preferredly E3D. And if you HAVE to use sust, id do it like swellin said about using the prop on the none sust days. If it were me Id use prop to kick start the test E....

fabry is offline Senior Member
    if he's ready to inject sust eod (and prop the other days), i just think he's ready for prop only ed!
    less bloat and "same pain" (ed injections).

Okay, I would get some sterile oil and add it to the mix. If you inject Sust EOD, then you are looking at injecting 125mg per shot. If it is divided perfectly, you are looking at 20mg of prop on those days. I would simply substitute the prop @ 20 on the days I didn't injext the sust. Realistically, EOD will be good enough that you should not have to inject prop in between. I like to run prop ED, that is why I would suggest using it. This is a very minor point. As long as you don't go past EOD with your injects, you will be fine.
    On the other hand, if you decided to go 250mg E3D, you would need to substitute the prop on those other days. In that case, run 40mg of prop ED (on the days you inject sust...leave off the prop). I have been reading about this, but again...I have never used sust. I know that TheSeventhWarrior has, and he subs in prop. Catch him online, and PM about it. I expect that we would be telling you about the same thing, but I would prefer getting advice from someone who has actually tried something like this.
    Sounds good, but to take a shot each day. Is not pretty. But if I do eod I will almost do 875 mg a week of sustanon . Its a little to much. I was thinking maybe if I do 200 mg each shot it will bring it down to 700 mg a week. What would you think of that? To be honest I would perfer the first one, but a shot everyday. I could feel the pain I guess I have to do some thinking almost 4 shots a week or 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Have you ever done a test besides sust? Id pick test E or cyp and get some L-dex. That way you are just injecting twice a week, preferredly E3D. And if you HAVE to use sust, id do it like swellin said about using the prop on the none sust days. If it were me Id use prop to kick start the test E....
    I tried cyp, but I got off after 3weeks when I was younger. And the other times it was pretty much based on sustanon sometimes with deca and winstrol . Pretty much everyone is mentioning to go straight threw with one test. Now I have some doubts if I should even touch the sustanon. I guess I will do some more thinking. I always thought that because of the 4 test it would be a better performing drug but the more research I do the more negative feedback I get on this.I never tried a single test. Maybe I should try it.

Swellin Guest
    You could actually just do the Sust E3D as long as you use prop on the other days.
    That way you are only going to be a little over 500mg/week of sust and 200mg of prop @ 40mg ED. I run more prop per week than I do test e. You would think that with the amount of test in prop vs enan, that I would need less prop. I have heard others say the exact same thing.

You could actually just do the Sust E3D as long as you use prop on the other days.
    That way you are only going to be a little over 500mg/week of sust and 200mg of prop @ 40mg ED. I run more prop per week than I do test e. You would think that with the amount of test in prop vs enan, that I would need less prop. I have heard others say the exact same thing.
    Thank you for your time, I am going to try the sust e3d 40 mg ed except on days shooting sust. Thanks again

Thread Information