braveheartWW is offline New Member

FIRST CYCLE for football

I have been studying info on this board and am deciding what to include in my first cycle. Will be playing college football next year, Strong Safety...while conditioning and training in summer, would like to start a cycle soon with either test prop, EQ, winstrol , and/or anavar . I'm 175 pounds and would like to keep weight gain to about 10 pounds if possible to maintain speed while increasing strength. Could I get ideas for possible cycles including ant-e's, PCT, additional supplements, etc. Ive heard pros and cons about winny and not sure if I want to use it cause of joint probs...i appreciate any advice, thanks.

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Hey

Hey man, here's what everyone is going to tell you: Research the boards, develop your own cycle idea, then post that and people will critique it. People aren't going to give you a complete cycle idea when you don't do any research. I will say one thing, if you are going to be tested, you definitely wouldn't want to take EQ, pretty sure it stays in your system for quite a while. Good luck

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    do some research and stick to the fast acting AS that will be out of your system quickly.
    If you need a chart for AS detection time look on the main page.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I'd stay away from the winny also. Alot of it depends on your testing also... obviously ncaa, but different div and schools have dif. policies. Good luck. I'd probably include EQ and Var in there with low dose test and keep cals moderate (could be hard with the EQ). Gear gives you what you train and eat for for the most part.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    stats? age, cycle history

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    stay away from EQ for sure man....I took it almost 14 months ago, and had a blood test for medication, guess what it showed up.....doc asked about it too....but oh well I am done with sports so, just be careful man....You will get caught if you don't do it right

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    havent heard that one before... need a cycle for football... imagine that.. buckle down - train hard, diet hard, work your ass off then a/s.... theres no easy answer

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    havent heard that one before... need a cycle for football... imagine that.. buckle down - train hard, diet hard, work your ass off then a/s.... theres no easy answer
    You assume that I'm not goin to work hard?....Obviously, that's a given. I work out 4 days a week at 6 am for three months all summer, conditioning/sprint work for an hour, lift for an hour with three of my friends who are also college football players. I mean, this is a steroid message board, I figured it was an appropriate question.

didnt mean to come off as an ass bro... see a lot of these posts though... what are your stats age, cycle history?? i just think that you can attain your goal of 10lbs natural thats all... keep up the hard work and you'll see results.. are you a hard gainer?

also how long do you have to run a cycle before your season starts??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would stick to prop and possibly anavar . PCT can be the basic clomid/nolvadex . Stay away from winny and EQ. I would run something like this personally.

1-8 100mg prop ED
    3-8 Anavar 40mg ED

Nolvadex at 10mg ED throughout cycle and PCT. Clomid three days after last Prop shot on the standard 300/100/50.

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    didnt mean to come off as an ass bro... see a lot of these posts though... what are your stats age, cycle history?? i just think that you can attain your goal of 10lbs natural thats all... keep up the hard work and you'll see results.. are you a hard gainer?
    OK, no prob...see its not that I want to "gain 10 pounds" as much as I want to increase strenght ( and hopefully speed) while not putting on too much weight. I am a hard gainer in the sense that when I begin my conditioning and speed work, which is pretty intense, It will be pretty difficult to pack on much quality muscle mass, so really id just be interested in any positive gains. This will be my first cycle, 5'10 175lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I would stick to prop and possibly anavar . PCT can be the basic clomid/nolvadex . Stay away from winny and EQ. I would run something like this personally.

1-8 100mg prop ED
    3-8 Anavar 40mg ED

Nolvadex at 10mg ED throughout cycle and PCT. Clomid three days after last Prop shot on the standard 300/100/50.
    rickson provided a great cycle bro... you'll have great success at achieving your goals if you ran something like this... good diet, lots of protein and hard work... good luck

Thread Information