kurosawa is offline New Member

newbie question..

Hi there
    I wanted to include Androl 50 in my cycle, and many have argued against it, though I am still not convinced entirely but seeing as you are all experts in taking steroids , I will relax my obsession with Androl for now, which means that I now have to find another bulking substance - the human growth hormone has caught my eye!

True, it is very expensive but I could stretch my bodybuilding budget to about $15,000 - $20,000 a year, and at $150 dollars a day, that is about 14 weeks worth of human growth hormone - would that be enough though?

How does one take human growth hormone anyway? Before I go into this any further I am trying to do as much research as possible, hence my reason for coming here and canvassing the opinons of the true experts, rather than having to rely on some website to give up honest information.

Cheers dudes

alevok Guest
    12 weeks is the min length for GH cycle. Along GH you will need test, Lt-3, Clen , Insuline....
    I took 4iu e/d in the morning for 4 months, lost fat added some quality mass. Injected in my lovehandles, melted them away. I tried without insulin first then with insulin and AS, more satisfied when combined with insulin.
    Be very carefull if you are planning to take insulin, too much insulin and you are in ER.
    Some people say the dosage of GH should be determined by your body weight, according to them I need 9iu e/d (I weight 227lb) but 4iu everday worked good and now I am wondering what if I take 8. I am gonna find out as soon as I have $ to afford

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i think most first time users run it for about 4 months (300ius). then after there cycle they wished they ran it for a longer ,then minimun of 6 months....if u have more questions have hgh there's a whole forum which teaches just about everything u need to know. i really was going to take with this current cycle,would of went really well with glucophage and my test,but i thought i'd wait a little longer since im not near my 30's yet...

kurosawa is offline New Member
    Cool... but tell me, on the anabolicreview website, the profile mentions that people can pay anything from up to £150 a day but is this information really that accurate. It sounds so expensive, and though I can afford it myself, the average person can't unfortunately and yet there are so many members on this forum who are running it for much longer than 14 weeks. Is every bodybuilder here a millionnaire? Or do they take out large loans in order to pay for their yearly run of HGH?

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kurosawa
    Cool... but tell me, on the anabolicreview website, the profile mentions that people can pay anything from up to £150 a day but is this information really that accurate. It sounds so expensive, and though I can afford it myself, the average person can't unfortunately and yet there are so many members on this forum who are running it for much longer than 14 weeks. Is every bodybuilder here a millionnaire? Or do they take out large loans in order to pay for their yearly run of HGH?
    Depends on what and where you get it? Finally a generic (in lack of better words) version has been introduced and seems to be as equally effective as its counterparts. Who for a long time were available through outrageous prescription only. Its all in what you take, how often and how long ? To determine how expensive it is. Good luck and check the GH/ Insulin Forum as you will find much more info there.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    12 weeks is the min length for GH cycle. Along GH you will need test, Lt-3, Clen , Insuline....
    I took 4iu e/d in the morning for 4 months, lost fat added some quality mass. Injected in my lovehandles, melted them away. I tried without insulin first then with insulin and AS, more satisfied when combined with insulin.
    Be very carefull if you are planning to take insulin, too much insulin and you are in ER.
    Some people say the dosage of GH should be determined by your body weight, according to them I need 9iu e/d (I weight 227lb) but 4iu everday worked good and now I am wondering what if I take 8. I am gonna find out as soon as I have $ to afford
    How'd it work out with the love handles ? General fat loss ? Or spot loss ? Confusing I know. What I'm trying to say is. I was curious about love handle or any spot injections for that matter regarding fat loss. I dont want it to look cellulite looking (ie lumpy). I am curious as to whether the gh works on the general area or simply the injection area ? If you can make sense of this any help would be appreciated.

toolman is offline Banned
    Maybe I missed something but how many cycles have you run and what is your history. It would be insane for a newbie to start of with HGH. That should be run only after you have exausted your growth with other compounds.

captain anabolic is offline Junior Member
    Yes, DO NOT run growth or slim if this is your 1st, 2nd, 3rd ,4th or even 5th cycle.
    Personally, I believe you can run Anadrol for a first cycle, but keep the dosing on the low side and take for at max 5 weeks. Do your research on anadrol and plan a good post cycle therapy plan as you would do with any cycle.

Sugesstion:
    wk-1-5 androl 50-100mg day
    wk-1-12 Test. of your choice
    wk-1-17 Nolvadex daily
    wk14-17 clomid daily

(ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY AND IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL)

Thread Information