jrh420 is offline New Member

HGH, Primobolan, and Winny

I have been told that HGH, Primobolan , and Winny make a great stack. Is this correct?

If so, does anyone have recommendations on how to stack the three?

Test should be included in any cycle IMO. What's your cycle experience, goals, stats, etc?

I want to avoid test at all costs. Water retention, agro, and gyno have all been problems in the past.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ...primo and winny should be a hard combo on the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by jrh420
    I want to avoid test at all costs. Water retention, agro, and gyno have all been problems in the past.
    anti e's are the solution to the aforementioned

Will I need anti e's for winny and/or primo?

Would just primo and HGH be a descent stack?

I am shying away from test for primary reason that I am extremely sensitive to gyno. If I drink to much soy milk it will kick up my estrogen enough to start the early stages of gyno. I find this alarming and want to avoid anything that might trigger it.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    MUST
    USE
    TEST
    AS
    BASE

Well, If your dead set against it.

Structurally stanozolol is not capable of converting into estrogen. Likewise an antiestrogen is not necessary when using this steroid , gynecomastia not being a concern even among sensitive individuals.
    But it's aDHT deriv so hard on the hair bro.

Primobolan (methenolone) does not convert to estrogen. Estrogen linked side effects should therefore not be seen at all when administering this steroid. Sensitive individuals need not worry about developing gynecomastia, nor should they be noticing any water retention with this drug.

But at greater than250mg it will suppressalthough to what degree I'm not sure.

I assume your doing injectable versions???

alevok Guest
    I ran primo and winny for 14 weeks, result was amazing, never had that much vascularity, veins were popping out like hose. I believe adding GH to this gonna make even a better combo.
    You do not need test necessarily, I dont believe in test is a must in every cycle. I did more than 15 cycles in my past with and without test, with test got bigger and bloatted without test I got leaner and harder, it also depends on your goal, since summer is approaching I assume you are looking into a cutting cycle, dont need test, but if you insist stick to propionate which has the least water retention.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    GH+slin+test=perfect combo (from what i've read)...

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    I ran primo and winny for 14 weeks, result was amazing, never had that much vascularity, veins were popping out like hose. I believe adding GH to this gonna make even a better combo.
    You do not need test necessarily, I dont believe in test is a must in every cycle. I did more than 15 cycles in my past with and without test, with test got bigger and bloatted without test I got leaner and harder, it also depends on your goal, since summer is approaching I assume you are looking into a cutting cycle, dont need test, but if you insist stick to propionate which has the least water retention.

agreed.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    GH+slin+test=perfect combo (from what i've read)...

slin isn't something I'd recomend to anyone who isn't very serious about competing. Personally thats not on my list right now, so I dont think I'll ever mess with that stuff. It can be very dangerous if you dont know what you're doing. It can also be very dangerous if you do know what you're doing and mess up by very small amounts.

Thread Information