bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Question Am I To Young For Gh?

Whats a good age to start GH? I just got a good connect for GH its (serostim 6mg) running me about $400 a box...... Is this brand good. I only have 3 cycles under my belt so im not sure if i want to take GH, plus im only 23yrs old. let me know guys thanks.........

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Too young Bro IMO - still producing plenty - I wouldn't think about it till after 30 to 35 - just my .02

bigwill485 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, Im really stuck then cause i want to be big and lean at the same time. Do u think anavar is good to cut up?

okiecocker is offline Junior Member
    I took it when I was 16... but that was the endocrinologist putting me on it, to kick start my nuts...lol. Of course I wasn't producing anything really then, so big difference.

okiecocker is offline Junior Member
    What cycles have u done...and how are you doing now in terms of size and b/f% If after 3 cycles your not fairly good size then you must be doing something wrong... unless your wanting to turn yourself into a monster...lol.

alevok Guest
    not before 25

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    var is great for cutting...

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by okiecocker
    What cycles have u done...and how are you doing now in terms of size and b/f% If after 3 cycles your not fairly good size then you must be doing something wrong... unless your wanting to turn yourself into a monster...lol.
    Don't we all want to look like Lee Priest?!?!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Var is good hardener with minmal side effects... Hit the growth when ur 25

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwill485
    Whats a good age to start GH? I just got a good connect for GH its (serostim 6mg) running me about $400 a box...... Is this brand good. I only have 3 cycles under my belt so im not sure if i want to take GH, plus im only 23yrs old. let me know guys thanks.........
    I understand the younger you are, the more likely you are to experience gigantism effects of growth hormone . Elongation of jaw, forehead, hands and feet. Your growth plates close up after age of 25/26 then the risk diminishes quite a bit. Also just in case the growth plates closed on your legs and arms doesnt mean they have on smaller bones in fingers, feet, skull, etc.

Thread Information