getbig79 is offline New Member

Cycle nearing end!

Yes, it's finally here or almost. I've been running 500mg of test-E for 9.5 weeks and deca at 200mg at 7.5 weeks. I have only one and a half more weeks to go and it...SUCKS!
    I have just a few questions. One I'd like an opinion on my gains. I weighed in at 148lbs before starting my cycle. I'm now up to 175lbs and I don't feel too shabby. Does a gain of 27lbs sound like it was a waist or could it be considered good? This was my first cycle and I handled my upgraded diet pretty d*** good. Plenty of water but, I could've takin in more calories. I just work so d*** much that I rarely had time to eat what it took! Workin' 7 day's a week sucks!
    Not for sure what happened with this but, I gained most of my weight pretty much within the first 4 weeks. About 20lbs of it! Granted most was water retention but, none the less I grew. However, the last few weeks have been slow on the development. Round the first 3 weeks I started having one b**ch of a pain in the joints round the shoulders. Luckily I had started deca earlier and it went away. I still never could figure out why I quit growing. My wife says I'm still developing but, I just don't see it! I tried mixing-up my workout program. In the beginning I trained each muscle group three times a week. I later switched it to twice a week to see if more rest would help change things. I tried hesitations after each rep and even changed tempo...still nothing! What's up with this?
    Finally, for those whom have taken the time to read this B.S. thank you and answer me this please. I want to try to keep a lot of what I've gotten and need advice. I want to lose a lot of the tremendous amount of bf I've put on and rip myself good! I'm going to stay off for about 5 weeks and continue my anti-e's. Any tips with diet and rep, set count would be cool.

Z,

Jackman is offline Banned
    that cycle had good gains in it but i dont think you needed to juice at 148 pounds.... how tall are you?

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Do you have a pic? I would think you would lose some water weight during pct. In my opinion it is best to do mostly compound movements after a cycle like squat, bench, military, etc. Keep your workouts shorter than while on cycle- lots of sleep and try to keep the calories up. I seem to gain most of my weight on weeks 3-5 of my cycles for some reason then start to plateau. Just a few opinions.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry about the 27 lbs now. Worry what it is after PCT. 27 aint nuttin shabby though. It's all good.

getbig79 is offline New Member
    I'm 6'00" even. However, I've always had trouble gaining any real size. I've been mostly thin most of my life. Not to mention most of the men I took after in my family aren't too big.

Thread Information