ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

clen and probation

does anyone know if clen will test positive on the basic 5 probation drug test? I was thinking maybe it would test positive for some type of speed? any ideas or anyone take clen while on probation?

Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    does anyone know if clen will test positive on the basic 5 probation drug test? I was thinking maybe it would test positive for some type of speed? any ideas or anyone take clen while on probation?
    I honestly don't know for sure, and I haven't been on Probation in Twen.....well, a long time but anything in your system that you don't have a legit script for - you're liable.
    Plus, aren't you supposed to list/acknowledge/declare all meds when on Probation?
    TSW

Well I am on probation as we speak, and also on cycle.(test+tren ). They don't test for steriods and I wear loose fitting clothing. They will test me for thc, meth, and recreational drugs though.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    No, they do not test for AAS, Bronchial modifiers,or even prescription drugs like Zanax or Zoloft. Clen does not reside in the body the way speed(amphetamines) does.They look for restricted narcotics only.So, no crack bro..LOL
    EInstein???

yeah I have been downing the bronkaid like no tommorrow. Just was'nt sure about the clen .

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Clen clears out of ur system in 4 days... I think ur fine. This guy in my gym is on parole and hes taking LR clen and hes been fine...

Thread Information